September Saturday report

Went to Playalinda last Saturday (09/07/2024) and it was fairly typical. I was at the gate a little before 6am. There were about a dozen vehicles in line waiting for the gate to open which is normal for that time. Renewed my annual pass which has increased from last years $40 to $45. Still worth it if you go more than a couple times in a year. Went 8 times last year and this was my fourth trip this year even though its quite a drive for me. Its the nearest nude beach.

Parked at lot 13 and applied bug repellent as soon as I got out of the car. Sand gnats, no seeums or whatever you want to call them were on the attack in the parking lot. Packed up and went out to the beach and setup about 150 yards to the left of the boardwalk. Saw an amazing sunrise as usual. Shortly after the sunrise the bugs were no longer a bother. The forecasted partly cloudy skies quickly became mostly sunny. Temperatures in the upper 80s and only a little wind. It was very nice! High tide was around 11am but still plenty of beach as I was set up right next to the dunes.

Was not crowded at all. I guess most people think that summer is over. Even when leaving around 1 or 2pm there were very few newcomers circling the lot vying for parking spaces. Of course lot 13 was still full but many of the other lots were nearly empty as I drove out.

It was a perfect day and I'm already looking at the calendar to determine when I can go back.

This topic was edited
RE:September Saturday report

So glad you had a lovely visit to Playalinda. Getting there to watch the sunrise over the ocean is still my most treasured nudist experience thus far. There was me and about 8 other people, it was a Friday morning, so the beach was quite empty. Watching the sun crest the horizon and the light spread out through the clouds was a beautiful sight to see. The ocean waves crashing into the beach, the salt spray in the air, just an experience all around.

This post was edited

Thanks for the update. I go a couple/few times a year including early November and find the temps and weather to be outstanding. I plan on being there next month on Oct 18 for a day trip.

This post was edited

November early December, March and April is some of the nicest weather down here. Nice and warm, lower humidity and less rain= more sun!

This post was edited