In public setting: spa/sauna/steam room/locker room

As you think about places that are public and yet private (those noted in the header), what is your comfort level when your penis is erect/becomes erect and one or more clearly take notice?

Their taking notice is manifested in a number of permutations such as attempting eye contact, getting erect as they watch, moving to a position where they have an optimal view, physical contact of some sort.

This topic was edited
RE:In public setting: spa/sauna/steam room/locker room

In spa settings if I am solo in the room, I will do my kegels and if someone happens to walk in, depending on their reaction to me not having a towel wrapped around, if they look a bit then I spread my legs to have them look , and most of the time erections are contagious. Been many times I will watch a penis grow and mine dies too. I say as long as its safe to do so, admire openly but no wank.

This post was edited

It doesnt bother me. Its natural to get erect. If Im erect in a public sauna, locker room or spa I just let it be.

This post was edited

It used to embarrass me, but these days I always get out of the spa/hot tub with an erection and at the beach I don't worry about covering it up. I don't play with it in public though.

This post was edited