Not sure if big or not

Hi all, first time posting in a group but I am about 3.5 inches flaccid and when aroused I get up to just over 8 inches. the tip can easily reach my belly button and im not sure on the thickness but i would say quite thick

This topic was edited
RE:Not sure if big or not

You are well into the top ten percentile.
Thickness is usually measured by circumference.
If you don't have a tape measure wrap a strip of paper round it to get an approximate figure.
Anything above 4 inches or 10 centimetres is in the thickest 10%.

This post was edited

First, there's nothing to be afraid of. You're well above normal.

Second, there wouldn't be anything to be afraid of even if you were much smaller or much larger. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Nobody cares or judges. Trust me on this.

This post was edited

You have a long penis. Be happy and show it off with pride.

This post was edited

Never quite sure whether I qualified for a big penis group so I did research. 8 will qualify you as you probably know now.
I am 7 1/2 - 8

This post was edited

I don't really know to much about that topic but it's said by some experts that pennis increase from flaccid to hard half measures. So if yours is 3,5 when flaccid. Normal hard measure will be 5,5 more or less. I think 8 is too much. Or maybe your flaccid measure is bigger

This post was edited

Never quite sure whether I qualified for a big penis group so I did research. 8 will qualify you as you probably know now.I am 7 1/2 - 8

Thats definitely a long penis. Nice to see a fellow smoothie as well

This post was edited

I'd say you're considered large, at least from my experiences. One thing I have noticed (even with myself) is that significantly endowed men tend to underestimate their relative size when they/we aren't much of a show-er when flaccid. For example, I'm also about 3.5 when flaccid, but in winter I shrink as much as to 2.5 inches or smaller and will find a private stall to piss rather than using the usual urinal with someone next to me. I am however almost 8.5" when erect; and have only met a handfull of guys who were larger than me when hard so I am very satisfied with my length.
I think the term "large penis" incorporates more than just length however because girth can certainly change the image of ones member. Growing up I shared a bedroom with my step brother from a young age until adulthood and we used to compare with each other all the time. being a couple years older I thought his would be on the smaller size as he aged, and well we measured each other in our late teens. He was about 5.5 to 6 when erect, but was incredibly thick. the tape measure we used had a larger circumference than his erect length. he also stayed around 4 inches or bigger when flaccid but the girth always looked like he had a lot of meat on hand and after his mid teens wsan't shy of skinny dipping with our male neighbors. If i wasn't hanging too lose and was invited I'd either spend time trying to fluff myself up before joining or not swim, not to mention swimming causes massive shrinkage.
Another example of length and girth is my experience being uncircumcised in a place where less then a few percent of other boys are also uncut. I never saw other foreskin throughout school or growing up with my cousins and uncles. Eventually when having to shower at school i was picked on by other boys who called me "alien penis." I didn't see another dick with foreskin until just before turning 13 and it happened to be my father let slip that he too was uncircumcised. He was very prudish about nudity so I had no idea and spend the better of 45 minutes begging and convince him to let me see it. After that it was another 7 years before seeing another male in person with foreskin. Where I"m going with this is it seems to me uncut dicks have a bit of an illusion of being thicker than they might be without. I've always been told (when fully erect) by almost all other guys how they thought i was pretty big and were jealous of my length and girth, but when erections would start to wrinkle the girth seemed to fade. The guy I mentioned as the second person i had seen with foreskin literally seemed as if half of his penis was foreskin wrapped around half of his penis. Without it it probably wouldn't have looked like a "large penis"
I am very happy that I was not circumcised even though i had been picked on in school and went to lengths to hide my penis. I am very pleased with the length of my erection and its shape and girth. But only when I'm fully or mostly erect. Even as an adult I rarely cam nude on here or apps because of the retraction and the appearance of a small size. That might sound vain (I almost used vein to be punny :) but a solid floppy thick hanging slab of man mean really makes me much more confident. Even in the real world when i am publicly using urinals next to others, or showering with other men in my very open local ymca showers.

P.S. My ex brother in law and I were close when he ws married to my sister. He hung out a lot, and eventually spent time nude together. One drunk evening we measured each others boners with tape measure, I didn't need it to know he was hung but fully erect he was 9" in length and 6.5" in girth! Flaccid he always looked at least 5 inches and didn't seem to lose much circumference. I was happy to find out that when I asked if he knew his dick was mostly seen when he would freeball in the summer while doing yard work and he said "yeah, but I knew you were the only only one looking" lol

This post was edited

Definitely fits the big category.

This post was edited

Hi all, first time posting in a group but I am about 3.5 inches flaccid and when aroused I get up to just over 8 inches. the tip can easily reach my belly button and im not sure on the thickness but i would say quite thick

If you have over 8 inches, you're blessed.

This post was edited

You have a long penis. Be happy and show it off with pride.

I agree. Every male should have show his penis with pride. Its mens right to show own penis with pride.

This post was edited