RE:ATM Nude

There is a real difference between social nudism and public nudity. If you look at the British Naturism guidelines they encourage public nudity as a group not just individual. You may not have a grasp of naturism and its expression of nudity in Europe. One final thought is just because something is allowable doesnt mean it is neccessary or acceptable.
Public nudity is legal in many places in England and Spain. Why not take advantage of this?

This post was edited

Public nudity is legal in many places in England and Spain. Why not take advantage of this?

Once again you show your total ignorance of nudism.

You, as always confuse your personal fetish for nudism, it is completely disingenuous and harmful to real nudists.

This post was edited

... Public nudity is not a goal of nudism ...

Maybe I can put this right a bit, as when I was in school I did one anual thesis about the history of nudism movement. Long time it was a main goal also to develop more public acceptance for nudity following the idea that it's a basic right to decide if you go clothed or bare. This has, on first hand, nothing to do with exhibitionism - that counts as criminal act in the law systems of most countries btw.

To give another example. When I see someone dancing naked at a open air festival, my spontaneous idea is that's it's done for reasons of joy de vivre and not by exhibitionistic motivation.

Just some thoughts to get off from this black and white thinking what nudism is about. I guess everyone has it's own ideas what could be adequate or not.

This post was edited

Mr Fab, I agree almost entirely with your post.

Yes, people can enjoy nudism in a many different ways.

But I think its disingenuous to suggest its not always black and white as what nudism isnt.

The OPs question about ATMs is a definite no. This is not nudism, and to frame the question in the way he has means he has no idea what it means.

This post was edited

Mr Fab, I agree almost entirely with your post.Yes, people can enjoy nudism in a many different ways.But I think its disingenuous to suggest its not always black and white as what nudism isnt.The OPs question about ATMs is a definite no. This is not nudism, and to frame the question in the way he has means he has no idea what it means.

To be fair, there may have been an ATM in La Boutique or in the front lobby at Club Orient. One of those third party ones with excessive fees (which get even worse when it isnt in the same country as your bank). I would never throw my money away by using it, but if I REALLY needed to say I used an ATM nude, that would have been where I would try it (and I know that doesnt count as one in a bank).

Are there any banks with ATMs in the nude quarter of Cap d'Agde or Vera Natura, or in Heliopolis on Ile du Levant? We could see ourselves eventually visiting either of the latter two and if there is any place left that still requires cash we could end up using an ATM to get some Euros while in the nude quarter.

This post was edited

I'm just curious as the ATM's I've seen almost always have a camera to view the transaction; did anyone get an observational note from the authorities? Name, date, ID presented and validated exchange ... you were there.

This post was edited

Yes there are.

But thats not what the OP is asking. Hes asking

A few people have mentioned going to an outdoor ATM nude.
Has anyone gone to one in the vestibule of a bank nude when the bank was closed?

if you get naked at your local ATM.

This post was edited

I'm just curious as the ATM's I've seen almost always have a camera to view the transaction; did anyone get an observational note from the authorities? Name, date, ID presented and validated exchange ... you were there.

As I mentioned earlier, all but one of the people who claimed they did it were in either England or areas of Spain where public nudity is legal, so getting caught would not cause a legal issue.

This post was edited

You are so wrong about that. .

I cant quite believe you are so naive.

This post was edited

... But I think its disingenuous to suggest its not always black and white as what nudism isnt.The OPs question about ATMs is a definite no. This is not nudism, and to frame the question in the way he has means he has no idea what it means.

Maybe i did write this a bit misunderstandably (sorry, I'm not a native english speaker). To me, some contris gave the impression, that - according to the authors - only living together naked socialized in special reserve areas should be the only true way to live nudism, while all other behaviour is exhibtionism. This is what i meant with black and white thinking. For example, if you hit the beach and you find 50 poeple in swimwear at the right side, while 25 poeople on the left side enjoy the beach in the nude, no one seriously would have the idea these are all exhibitionists.

Using the ATM nude i wouldn't label as naturism as well, but basicly it could be nudism in the way that someone has decided to live an perma-integral nude live. That de facto this isn't possible or rcommendable in the society we live in, is another question. Probably in realtity the few naked uses of ATM are mainly results of dares, bets or drunkenness, like people who get gas naked or use the burger drive trough naked. So this would not count as true nudism, but just as some fun or nonsense.

This post was edited