Looking for friends.

Im not from sliddell but I go to indian hills a few times a year and would love to meet some people from the area.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for friends.

Same here, would be nice to meet more guys from the area.

This post was edited

Same here. Once its safe to socialize we should plan a trip to Indian Hills.

This post was edited

I'd be in also. I live on the Northshore and have wanted to go to Indian Hills. But I've been too afraid to go alone.

This post was edited

I know I'm replying to an old post, but I'm also interested in going to Indian Hills. Since my hubby isn't a nudist, I doubt he'd want to go with me, but would love to have a friend who would want to go in his place. I'm in the Carencro area.

This post was edited

Update to my post. I still haven't been to Indian Hills. I met 2 nudists online who said they'd take me, but neither one has. One of the guys blocked me, the other seems to have disappeared. Hubby still doesn't want to go. Looks like I'll be stuck here at home, but fortunately have a large nudist group on Skype. That's probably the only way I'll get to chat with others.

This post was edited

lanudie, I still fondly remember you coming to the Chat Room here. You were on cam, naked (rare for a woman in the first place), and you wondered if getting up to walk across the room and back to get a cup of coffee would get you banned. I told you no (I get up and walk out and back, naked, on cam, and I've never had a problem), you did, and you didn't!

This post was edited