ALMOST NUDE SHORTS FOR PUBLIC

Made this pair specifically for going out - legal but crouch down or and very visible. Getting compliments as one woman called "jorts". Bend over or down and I'm literally hangout of the bottom. Love to wear to the store, Sams, Costco, etc. and often on the road.

This topic was edited
RE:ALMOST NUDE SHORTS FOR PUBLIC - UPDATE

I've now gotten obsessed so tend to drive bottomless fairly constantly and have my minimal shorts cut even shorter so you barely bend down or over and falling out the bottom. Great going shopping almost daily. Then still walk the dogs bottomless almost every night. I have gotten compliments from a few ladies for my 'jorts' and have some neighbors who camp out to see me walk by almost daily. Love to find a female nudist to join me in these ventures - I am sure her 'jorts' can go a lot further than mine. I have another pair open on both sides of fly but after a few washes it goes a little far - literally hanging one way or the other just barely moving and even with a long shirt someone gets an eye full. Trying to figure out where to wear them - maybe at night when on the road? I want to go into the convenience store bottomless sometime to get a drink just to see if they even notice. Working on that.

This post was edited

I want to go into the convenience store bottomless sometime to get a drink just to see if they even notice. Working on that.

You would need a very long shirt to get away with it.

This post was edited

Never tried cut off my jeans but am happy with unlined running shorts, despite a lack of pockets. Just a little care has to be taken at the shops as I don't intend to offend.

This post was edited

I've now gotten obsessed so tend to drive bottomless fairly constantly.

Are you wearing a shirt or fully nude?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I have another pair open on both sides of fly but after a few washes it goes a little far

Have you ever tried opening the crotch and just having two loose flaps?
Maximum freedom and minimal coverage.

This post was edited

If the crotch is cut, how does the result not resemble a skirt?

This post was edited

If the crotch is cut, how does the result not resemble a skirt?

It can resemble a skirt, or you can open the sides and make it a loincloth.

This post was edited