new house guest coming

I had a woman book to stay at my place for a few nights.

She is coming to the area to explore her astrocartography . She mentioned in her request that she is looking forward to soaking in the hot tub.
I have pics posted in my profile about using the hot tub only if you follow house rules. And a pic of the house rules. 1. use common sense
2. no swimsuits allowed.

My guess is that a woman going around checking out imaginary lines on the Earth is going to be okay following the house rules

This topic was edited
RE:new house guest coming

Be calm thats all

This post was edited

I had a woman book to stay at my place for a few nights.She is coming to the area to explore her astrocartography . She mentioned in her request that she is looking forward to soaking in the hot tub.I have pics posted in my profile about using the hot tub only if you follow house rules. And a pic of the house rules. 1. use common sense2. no swimsuits allowed.My guess is that a woman going around checking out imaginary lines on the Earth is going to be okay following the house rules

Is you ad posted you are clothing optional? Or do you just have a sign by the hot tub? I am contemplating a clothing optional air B&B is Arizona. I contacted B&B and they have no problem with a posting saying clothing optional.

This post was edited

I had a woman book to stay at my place for a few nights. . She mentioned in her request that she is looking forward to soaking in the hot tub.

This made me laugh, not that she would want to relax in the hot tub, but the fact that she might expect som privacy while in it.

This post was edited

This could be quite entertaining; someone showing up to determine their place based upon a position of a heavenly body. I'm not so sure about this one but it could make for unique conversation. Maybe her heavenly body will enjoy its place in your hot tub. Please keep us posted. Enquiring minds want to know.

This post was edited

So... are you trying to trick her? Idk.

This post was edited

I should think if she specifically mentioned the hot tub, that's a good indication she' s noted and accepted your post about it.

This post was edited

Has she visited your place yet. We all would ice to know if she was cool with it.

This post was edited