RE:Pics on TN/TS

Fine, I guess with today's big batch of 6 pics I'll stop flooding TS. First, I don't know what to post next, I've used pics from almost of areas of erotism, I'm out of ideas.

Now most of those are pics taken with a real camera and posed, unlike the snapshots I upload here. I still like these better, there a certain ingenuity in taking snapshots with a phone camera while si ply moving around, without imagining a setting, a position first. But fine, you wanted to see more, now it's done, you've seen all of me and my intimate moments.

Second, I suspect the 3-4 guys who comment start to get as bored as I am of these pics but now, going back to simple nudes, albeit elegant ones, would be underwhelming for them.

So now, without knowing what to post on TS and without being able to post on TN, I guess I'll take a break. Of course, I could also tell the stories of those erotic posing sessions but it would be boring. So enjoy the rest of your summer/winter.

This post was edited

Fine, I guess with today's big batch of 6 pics I'll stop flooding TS. First, I don't know what to post next, I've used pics from almost of areas of erotism, I'm out of ideas.Now most of those are pics taken with a real camera and posed, unlike the snapshots I upload here. I still like these better, there a certain ingenuity in taking snapshots with a phone camera while si ply moving around, without imagining a setting, a position first. But fine, you wanted to see more, now it's done, you've seen all of me and my intimate moments.Second, I suspect the 3-4 guys who comment start to get as bored as I am of these pics but now, going back to simple nudes, albeit elegant ones, would be underwhelming for them.So now, without knowing what to post on TS and without being able to post on TN, I guess I'll take a break. Of course, I could also tell the stories of those erotic posing sessions but it would be boring. So enjoy the rest of your summer/winter.

Flora, dearest, sassy amazing Flora! Your photographs are simply outstanding... if I've heard a piece of music once or sampled fine wine once do i want to stop there and never hear that melody or taste that wine again... am i bored? Of course not, ridiculous to imagine so.

Never bored with your photo sessions nor your stories, embellished or not... the photo session where your slip got torn must be quite the story for telling... and of course further photographs from that session would be too much i guess.

The TS bunch seem a quiet lot... but many who don't contribute have been shown the door, so i guess there are less of us now too.

This post was edited

Not just a big batch, but a bold one, too.

This post was edited

Yup, the swan song I guess.

This post was edited

Okay. Swans are seen as attractive birds. ;-)

This post was edited

Richie, not sure what pic you refer to. If it was the one where I get gagged and cuffed to a wall, eagle spread, that could make for an interesting story and an even more interesting moral dilemma. No, that hand was not D's. Except there was no slip to be torn there...

This post was edited

Please..continue posting on ts. You, without fail, make my day each and every time. Your photos are phenomenal !!

This post was edited

Richie, not sure what pic you refer to. If it was the one where I get gagged and cuffed to a wall, eagle spread, that could make for an interesting story and an even more interesting moral dilemma. No, that hand was not D's. Except there was no slip to be torn there...

I was indeed referring to the series you mention, I had wondered whether that was Ds hand or not... a very intriguing tale to be sure... love to hear more.

Was that a dress you were almost wearing? There wasn't much left of it!

I guess its little wonder you had a slightly more surprised look on your face when the hand came into action...

This post was edited

Loving the TS pics, never bored so fabulous... would still love to see more from the session taken by T with you up against the wall... and/or some tale of that time...

Ever hopeful, Richie x

This post was edited

Just as an add-on thought to your comment above:

"Second, I suspect the 3-4 guys who comment start to get as bored as I am of these pics but now, going back to simple nudes, albeit elegant ones, would be underwhelming for them."

A truly knowledgeable person never tires of excellent work. As Richie mentions with fine wine and the like, a real deeply rooted appreciation is indeed made more so by continued excellence. Or as might be stated in a more simple context, you never get tired of the really good stuff. Please press on as is.

This post was edited