RE:Real life naturism/nudism

Another well-worded post. You're spot on.

This post was edited

Well said.
This is exactly why i m trying to get a group of the ground...for locals to enjoy real Naturism by hiking nude..."Sydney national parks nude hiking".

This post was edited

Hope it goes well
This is exactly why i m trying to get a group of the ground...for locals to enjoy real Naturism by hiking nude..."Sydney national parks nude hiking".

This post was edited

Well, I'm interested, what is the plan?

This post was edited

This site started out as being a good source of information from real nudists/naturists. It began as a different name with a good direction. Not long after the name change, the sister group, TS, was launched and this site was invaded by those on TS. With that, more and more fake nudists, pervs and undesirables came aboard. Without moderation in the Forum, group mods having zero control over their groups and rules that friends and good buddies don't have to follow, we have what we have. It became something to make money and much less about the lifestyle of nudism/naturism.

This post was edited

Andy, I largely agree with what you said but wanted to add a detail to your statement, "With that, more and more fake nudists, pervs and undesirables came aboard." I believe this would've been better rebuffed had our site moderators been more attentive in their group review. If you check the varied groups for the last time the moderator has logged-on, you'll see that the time span gets longer and longer. At least one group moderator said they just got tired of checking on the group. When that occurs and the mod 'just flat leaves the site' the real junk begins to appear at a much higher rate. And that's one that really can't be fixed.

This post was edited

John, this happens because the group Mods have their groups set to Public. ALL my groups are set to Private. Perspective group members don't get in unless I approve them.

You also have group Mods that "require" members to submit naked photos of themselves once allowed to join. Should they refuse or not comply, the Mod deletes their membership. I've read where some group members have been allowed to join, submitted their naked photos and then they have been deleted from the group. Their naked pictures still remain in the group's gallery.

Being a group Mod takes time and work. If you're not willing to put in the time and work to try and maintain some resemblance of true nudism, the fakes, pervs, swingers, undesirables will continue to increase. The good people will get tired of it and eventually leave the site. I've lost many friends here, many female friends here, because they just got tired of the decline in this site's direction and lack of attention from owners and Admin.

Group Mods really have no authority at all. Even with a Private group setting, I can't delete photos from the group gallery, I can't keep a non-member or fake from posting in the group's discussions if they are a friend of a member. I can't delete a post that doesn't belong or is uncivil, disrespectful or rude.

This post was edited

John, this happens because the group Mods have their groups set to Public. ALL my groups are set to Private. Perspective group members don't get in unless I approve them.You also have group Mods that "require" members to submit naked photos of themselves once allowed to join. Should they refuse or not comply, the Mod deletes their membership. I've read where some group members have been allowed to join, submitted their naked photos and then they have been deleted from the group. Their naked pictures still remain in the group's gallery.Being a group Mod takes time and work. If you're not willing to put in the time and work to try and maintain some resemblance of true nudism, the fakes, pervs, swingers, undesirables will continue to increase. The good people will get tired of it and eventually leave the site. I've lost many friends here, many female friends here, because they just got tired of the decline in this site's direction and lack of attention from owners and Admin.Group Mods really have no authority at all. Even with a Private group setting, I can't delete photos from the group gallery, I can't keep a non-member or fake from posting in the group's discussions if they are a friend of a member. I can't delete a post that doesn't belong or is uncivil, disrespectful or rude.

What is the point of not allowing moderators the power to delete inappropriate material?

This post was edited

Ias one of the first people her when it was just 25 of us. I was a refugee from a site call nudist space that was overrun in much the same way this one is being overrun now. I left when the first round of wildling nudes started hijacking the site. Came back couple years later when I heard the had more moderators etc and purchased lifetime membership.

Suffice to say what is happening now is nothing like it was when the site first started. People got on cam without worry about being propositioned. We shared our experiences not just pictures and we talked about living life clothes free not objectifying women or genital paraphernalia.

The addition of those things is what takes this online experience further from real in persona naturist and nudist experiences.

This post was edited

I was one of the first people her when it was just 25 of us. I was a refugee from a site call nudist space that was overrun in much the same way this one is being overrun now. I invited some people from that site to come over to TN. Only a handful of those people are still here. I left TN when the first round of wildling nudes started hijacking the site. I came back couple years later when I heard they had more moderators etc and I purchased lifetime membership. If not for that I probably would have left.

Suffice to say what is happening now is nothing like it was when the site first started. People got on cam without worry about being propositioned. If people behaved inappropriately on cam they were immediately called out and block by the majority. We shared our experiences, not just pictures. We talked about all kinds of subject including living life clothes free. We didnt talk about not objectifying women or genital paraphernalia. We talked about the places we visited and gathered not just sitting at home by ourselves. We planned meetups because it felt safe to connect with people you met here.

The addition of those sexual non naturist stuff is what takes this online experience further from real in person naturist and nudist experiences.

This post was edited