RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Too hot out even for swimming nude today.

This post was edited

I cut my toenails.

This post was edited

Did some yard work, jumped in the pool to cool off and then took an outdoor shower. When I started the yard work, it was already 90 outside at 9:45a. Felt good to get some of that yard work done. After the shower, I dried off, sat on the patio and smoked a cigar. Throughout the day, we were both naked all day, inside and out. Did a few things in the garage. Though technically not outside, the main door was opened for extra light.

This post was edited

Practiced my playing my guitar for a couple hours.

That actually sounds really cool.

This post was edited

It was cool I just got a mini headphone amplifier so I can play my acoustic electric guitar and merge with backing tracks from tablet and no one but me hears.

Practiced my playing my guitar for a couple hours.That actually sounds really cool.

This post was edited

Practiced my playing my guitar for a ouple hours.

I practice my baritone horn indoors frequently but have never done it outside. I should try sometime.

This post was edited

Today I started the filter, vacuumed the pool cover, swam a little, checked email and social media and had a snack.

This post was edited

Yoga, mini golf, washed pots and pans, shower in that order.

This post was edited

Yoga, mini golf, washed pots and pans, shower in that order.

Where do you play mini golf nude?

This post was edited

Yesterday I went to a known clothing optional swimming area and was sunning nude when a vehicle showed up. I did not cover up and explained to him it was clothing optional and he was cool with it but chose to wear a suit.

This post was edited