RE:What's the part of your body you are most proud of?

I am most proud of my breasts. They are big without being enormous and are a very good shape. They are firm enough to never sag but soft enough to play with. Natasha xx
Peter is most proud of his penis. He is circumcised extremely tightly - the skin doesnt move a millimetre and he is a shower so has no bunching up of skin either. He has a nice circumcision scar about two inches up from his glans penis., which is beautifully flared and bulbous. He is 8 inches long which we are not complaining about, but his circumcision is far more important to him and me than his size. Xx

This post was edited

I must beg to differ with you on this one Flora; your quote below does not do you or the other ladies on ENL justice,

"Ok, full disclosure, I'm not entirely ashamed of my own brain either. It's not very smart, but it's very erotic, quite imaginative and educated the hard way - not with novels and movies but with maths and hard facts. So on the one side it's wow (sexual thoughts) on the other it's blah (maths and all). Which most men find first attractive, and then repulsive."

Although erotica may be a part of the equation, it is not the defining aspect. Having a 'good' time with a beautiful lady may consume 1 hour or so, while actual slumber will occupy another 6 or 7 but that leaves 16 to actually interact with your sweetie. You have got to occupy the time with some sort of activity and an 'air-head' type would not last long with most folks. I could find more examples but it would quickly become repetitive and of no use. Please continue with the both the intellect and beauty posts here on ENL. I believe all truly enjoy it.

This post was edited

KC, IMHO your eyes are great and your brain is even better - maybe too sharp for your own good but you see... Brain is us.

You hit it! The very thing my mother and grandmother would say to me when I would try to rationalize myself out of a situation when I was a youngster. "Girl, you're smart, but maybe too danged smart for your own good". Maybe the last thing my grandmother said to me, in fact!

Ok, full disclosure, I'm not entirely ashamed of my own brain either. It's not very smart, but it's very erotic, quite imaginative and educated the hard way - not with novels and movies but with maths and hard facts. So on the one side it's wow (sexual thoughts) on the other it's blah (maths and all). Which most men find first attractive, and then repulsive.

Oh you are far more crafty then you give yourself credit for. I think you might be the reason I'm a member here (of this group) because we have similar world views and you at least try to focus on conversation first and foremost, without abandoning eroticism. I was a bit annoyed about discounting intelligence but I see your thoughts and I understand it. So using the metric "What do people ever compliment me about?" Usually first it's "you're sharp!" second it's the eyes. It's certainly not my body-- I'm skinny, flat chested, angular and have been labelled a "tranny" (because I don't display my vulva for the world to see). I don't hate how I look, I love myself just fine, but I am not anyone's first choice for that kind of compliment. So, yeah, eyes is still it, even acknowledging your explanation.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Not sure how this got mixed in with the previous post, but my reply was

"My smile".

It's the dimples.

Rex

This post was edited