CODE WHILE USING THE SHOWERS ON THE SHIP

This morning when I was in the shower another guy started to explain some code words to use so we wouldn't see each other naked. One was to announce that another person was present and to stay in the shower (their individual showers) another was to say all is clear for me to exit my shower b/c he was already in his. I told him this was too complicated. He asked why. I told him that I don't care if people see me naked. We all have the same thing and mine isn't more important than his. hahaha. He didn't really know what to say, but in the end agreed. However, we did not see each other naked. hahaha

This topic was edited
RE:CODE WHILE USING THE SHOWERS ON THE SHIP

That does sound complicated, and a little unnecessary. It's fine to see each other naked, especially if it's for somwthing as simple as getting out of the shower.

This post was edited

Wow, that just shows how society's creating body
Image issues for people. I see the guys 40 and younger even wear a towel around their underwear when changing as I someone sees , its improper.
Ive seen guys wear underwear then compression shorts
In the shower. Sad.

This post was edited

Wow, that just shows how society's creating body
Image issues for people. I see the guys 40 and younger even wear a towel around their underwear when changing as I someone sees , its improper.
Ive seen guys wear underwear then compression shorts
In the shower. Sad.

This post was edited

that's absolutely insane!

This post was edited