RE:I've been naked on the Railroad

Sounds good but I know 2 people who claim that they went to sleep with the curtain pulled down but it popped up in the night and they awoke nude when the train was in a station.

I used to sail Windjammer Barefoot ships. One time we met up with another ship in the fleet. A couple had the fancy cabin at the stern with lots of windows . When they awoke the other ship had come along side and was positioned so that folks on the deck could look in their once private berths.

This post was edited

Sounds like an easy dare.When i was younger there used to be separate compartments, on a line i travelled frequently, i knew where the stops were, and stripped of in between stationsTwo people I knew who slept nude said they did so in a private bedroom on a train and woke up with their curtains open and the train on a busy platform.

I often take Amtrak to go places and get a room on the upper level that has a shower and toilet in the room, so I can sleep nude with a bit of privacy and be able to use the facilities if I need. My last trip was to Chicago for 2 weeks, the trip was 2 nights and I was nude most of the time each way, except for meals. I am never sure if anyone ever saw me up there, but I doubt they could even see me!

This post was edited

Sounds like an easy dare.When i was younger there used to be separate compartments, on a line i travelled frequently, i knew where the stops were, and stripped of in between stationsTwo people I knew who slept nude said they did so in a private bedroom on a train and woke up with their curtains open and the train on a busy platform.I often take Amtrak to go places and get a room on the upper level that has a shower and toilet in the room, so I can sleep nude with a bit of privacy and be able to use the facilities if I need. My last trip was to Chicago for 2 weeks, the trip was 2 nights and I was nude most of the time each way, except for meals. I am never sure if anyone ever saw me up there, but I doubt they could even see me!

I believe that these people were in the old style single level cars where the windows were at platform level.

This post was edited

I am hoping to make a video of me nude when the Brightline train goes by. I already found a crossing where I could do it during daylight hours, just doing research as to what time the train has the most people on it

This post was edited