RE:Hairy

For the most part, I prefer the lady parts with a little furry-ness - neatly trimmed. I can appreciate the visuals of fully shaved but find narrow landing strips a bit odd and unnatural looking. The issue of maintaining a smooth shaved pussy also seems challenging - on a few rare ocassions Ive encountered the equivalent a 5 oclock shadow on a womans pussy - and the slight abrasive quality I found a bit off-putting - not that it stopped me mind you. I have encountered some very lovely bushes - although none as full and furry as I see in some photos of some Japanese women. Id imagine it might fun to explore a forest of that nature.

To turn the tables here, what about hairiness on the man bits ? What are the thoughts of the lovely ENLs on this topic? Do we want to even open that can of worms ?

This post was edited

Whichever path is chosen, stubble is probably the worst, so that leaves trimming (not too short!), fastidious shaving or epilaton. At least after epilaton, what grows back is finer and softer than when it is cut by a blade.

This post was edited

For my money, i do prefer smooth...

Having said that, a landing strip is nice, a full circa 1972 bush... rather not but each to their own, just not my no1 pref.

Order of preferences
1. The full 'Hollywood'
2. Landing strip
3. Neatly shaped
4. 1972 style!

I prefer clean shaved/ waved legs and arm pits too (and backs!!)... again personal taste only, being as hairy as your average ape doesn't automatically make you bad person not someone i wouldn't like... just saying my personal preferences, without wanting to upset anyone/ everyone

Covering as many angles as poss.... Richie x

This post was edited

Can't say I have a strong preference, except for the lower part which I (and D) prefer neat. It was a fun experience and it's easier to drop it than to grow it. But it was useless, I couldn't shape anything out of it, too scarce and too close in colour to my skin. I trim it I lose it. So I guess I'll get rid of it. I would have post a pic or 2 on TS but TS and TN are very slow these days and with the amount of activity on TS I can no longer be bothered.

I think you need to give ENL TS a chance for the group members to realise you're posting pics... and boy you're posting pics to race ones heart! Nothing has happened there for a while so we need to give the members a chance to wake up.!

They are oddly a rather shy lot, but I'm sure they'll come alive soon!
Rx

This post was edited

Mary Anne you look awesomely beautiful with your lovely bush. Glad you chose to be even more natural!

This post was edited

Richie,

Your "Pubic Preference" scale is brilliant!
1. The full 'Hollywood'
2. Landing strip
3. Neatly shaped
4. 1972 style!

That said, there is a horrifying #5:
5. Chewbacca

If you're taking a poll, I vote #3.
Derek

This post was edited