RE:Daring Nude Driving

Bravo for ya to take the "bull by the horns" so to speak & bucket list. Sure the fellas knew how enjoyable the ride was. May have got more waves if onlookers only knew th e jacket was all ! Textiles need not know everything. deerun ^5

This post was edited

HIGH 5 to ya both. Good read almost can feel the rain with your explanations' ----deerun

This post was edited

Back to driving naked quite a bit. It's been really cold here, cold for us Southern Californians. I had to wear too much stuff to stay warm. As I get older, seems I get cold easier. Trying to get out to the desert before it gets too hot and do some naked off-road driving on some dirt roads.

This post was edited

Since we haven't gone anywhere in the past several days, I've not driven nude since last Wednesday. On that day, I did go through the drive thru ATM, drove over to the drive thru pharmacy and then drove over to KFC and got fast food. My wife went with me and just slipped on one of my Hawaiian shirts and grabbed a pair of shorts. I had shorts as well but both pair were in the backseat. It was 110 that day, in our valley. I don't think anyone would have complained about anyone driving around naked! hahaha

This post was edited