Hiking Local Trails Naked

There are some local trails around the Kemah/Galveston area that I have found you can get some good nude time hiking/running on. This is where I go to get naked and enjoy the beauty of naturism. I go out super early for running though and learned that between certain hours I rarely ever see anyone. Over time I have slowly built the courage to just be comfortable running naked out there. I typically either have a pair of shorts with me to slip on if I need to or I tie a light weight long sleeve around my waist. I roll the long sleeve up to barely cover my backside while I run and if someone is coming towards me I just rotate the long sleeve around my waist to cover my genitals. I stay naked while being respectful and safe :) its fun and exhilarating.

If you ever get the chance to actually visit a nudist resort that has decent space with trails I highly suggest it. Nothing is more liberating than walking with out concern or worry nude in nature.

Does anyone else do this?

Adam

This topic was edited
RE:Hiking Local Trails Naked

Would love to know where these trails are.

This post was edited

Would love to know where these trails are.

I second this !

This post was edited

I went to Hippie Hollow in Austin and did a morning naked workout there. I realized I can't jog completely nude because my guys bounce around too much and it gets a little sore after a while. I find if I go jogging, I have to at least wear a jockstrap lol. But I will definitely check the area out when I head to Galveston :)

This post was edited

There is a nature preserve on the east side of Benbrook Lake where I can hike/jog nude. If there isnt a car at the trail head it is usually clear to the end. Ive been almost caught twice though!

This post was edited

There is a nature preserve on the east side of Benbrook Lake where I can hike/jog nude. If there isnt a car at the trail head it is usually clear to the end. Ive been almost caught twice though!

I think I know which one you're talking about, I love that one! I've almost been caught once but it was so much fun exploring when I lived in that area :)

This post was edited

Would love to meet you out there some time and we could go hiking together...

This post was edited

Would enjoy meeting you out there at Benbrook some time. I hike a few areas near me, but looking for other places and new hiking buddies.

This post was edited