Chicago Sweatlodge July 30, 2022

THIS WEEKEND CHICAGO SWEATLODGE Saturday July 30 - 1:00 PM Local Time
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoSweatlodge

Please let us know if you are attending (no need to write your decline) by responding below.
From there, feel free to message each other if you want to coordinate any specific plans with other attendees.
If you are planning on going and want to purchase any food, or treatments, you have to call in advance to reserve your name.
Their PHONE number is (773) 202-1777
ADDRESS: 3500 N Cicero Ave, Chicago, IL 60641

They have an amazing updated facility offering all the traditional Russian Steam Bath amenities, including food and drink. Check out the attached photos below.
It seems to be much like The Schvitz in Cleveland (closed for the summer), but perhaps maybe caters a bit more to a contemporary Russian clientele.
Don't know about you, but it looks super cool to me!

Entry Fee is $35 and that includes wet and dry saunas, cold plunge, showers, etc.
Traditional Russian Food and drink is extra as per their menu.
Unfortunately they don't do any broom treatments here, but you can by your own "venik" oak leaf broome and use it on yourself. If by some crazy circumstance we have a great turnout, maybe we can ask them to arrange for a Parmeister to come especially for our group.
RSVP by replying below to this discussion.

From their Facebook page:
Chicago Sweatlodge is a unique destination for those looking to experience the best of the Russian and Turkish bath house traditions, enjoy great fresh Eastern European cuisine and relax in the midst of a warm home-like aura.
What Are Some of the Things To Enjoy at the Sweatlodge?
-Dry Russian Sauna
-Wet Turkish Sauna
-Ice Cold Pool
-Comfortable Lounge
-Professional Massage Services
-Great Restaurant with Free Internet
-Peaceful Atmosphere
-Free Parking (Our lot right behind our facility+on street parking) and much more...
We offer a full day admission of $ 35 which includes access to the Russian/Turkish sauna, our lounge with comfortable leather furniture and restaurant. You do not need to bring anything with you, we let you use our towels and shower shoes. However, you can bring it if you prefer to.
Feel free to inquire about our Weekday Club and our Prepaid Entry Cards if you like us and would like to learn about how to save next time you come back.
Unfortunately, we do not have any female facilities.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your friends and provide you with the greatest Russian Style Sauna Experience in Chicago!
The Sweatlodge Team

This likely would be an overnight stay for most of us. Shared accomodations can be worked out.
If some of you are up to it, an added possibility is to also hit the Korean King Spa & Sauna the next day.
https://www.kingspa.com/chicago

Can I see a show of hands of who's interested?
I'd like to see at least 4-5 guys participate.

Best, Frank (Nuudstone)

This topic was edited
RE:Chicago Sweatlodge July 30, 2022

Count me in. What time are you thinking?

This post was edited

@Nudistadrift TBD for now. Im thinking the afternoon.

This post was edited

Count me in!

This post was edited

I will be out of town that week

This post was edited