RE:INTRODUCTIONS - bitte stellen Sie sich der Gruppe vor

Hello, my name is Hubert and I live in Switzerland.
i love to be naked I'm always naked at home. I like to go swimming naked and in the sauna.

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi

I am a home (at the moment) nudist from Bedfordshire, UK. Hoping to expand my nude visits and getting my wife involved too.

I wouldn't say my penis is much larger than normal at 7". However, must admit I find seeing others that are large fascinating. Particularly when constrained by underwear, I know, strange on a nudist site.

Anyway, looking forward to getting around the UK and hopefully meeting like minded people.

This post was edited

I wouldn't say my penis is much larger than normal at 7". However, must admit I find seeing others that are large fascinating. Particularly when constrained by underwear, I know, strange on a nudist site.

Sometimes "one size fits all" doesn't work!

This post was edited

I wouldn't say my penis is much larger than normal at 7". However, must admit I find seeing others that are large fascinating. Particularly when constrained by underwear, I know, strange on a nudist site.Sometimes "one size fits all" doesn't work!

Fun post Paul!

This post was edited

Looks like a mighty nice cock to me :-))

This post was edited

I once again would like to remind all new members to please write a little introduction of yourselves in this thread. Thank you.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hello: My name is WBK and wanted to thank the creator of the group for allowing me to join. I am 24/7/365 nudist at work, home and gym. I only wear clothes when legally required to do so. I enjoy outdoor nude walking, attending nudist events and wearing gladiator sandals. I am happy that a group such as lpsg was created because I feels good when I go on daily nude outdoor walks-activities of the sensation of my penis swinging in the wind. I also admire the nude body as a work of art so when I am able to view a male figure of small stature but displays a large-long penis it's a very nice look that excites me. Again, thank you for the acceptance.

This post was edited
RE:Introduction!

Hey my friend..
U look nice and perfect...partially cut penis is not a big problem...the nature of your body makes your penis slightly retracted backward...but this is cool...enjoy your body and trust in yourself. Dave

This post was edited

Karsten from Germany here - an admirer with a small one.

This post was edited

I wouldn't say my penis is much larger than normal at 7". However, must admit I find seeing others that are large fascinating. Particularly when constrained by underwear, I know, strange on a nudist site.Sometimes "one size fits all" doesn't work!Such a problem to have. I would offer my sympathy but I'm still too busy looking.

This post was edited