Beach cruising

Possibly a controversial subject here for some of the pure nudists yet when at a nude beach something we all know existing or witness.
On my walk to a favourite beach I pass through a cruising area and have witnessed sexual activity. Seems to me a lot of guys enjoy it and my wife/partner at the time asked if it was something I wanted to explore.
I wonder what your thoughts were on this activity...

This topic was edited
RE:Beach cruising

I was asking for thoughts, comments or experiences..not to be subjected to your negativity.

This post was edited

What people do out of sight of others is entirely their own business as long as they keep it that way Im ok with it.

Im a little confused, you said in your opening post that your wife/partners asked if its something you wanted to explore, but in the last post you say you are a single man and to further confuse you have your profile set as a widow.

This post was edited

Thanks for that feedback.I agree that single men are discriminated against in the world of nudism. Unfortunately a blanket is throw over us all as a result of a few. Some, like myself, neither chose to be single nor are disrespectful.

Think of it this way. Not every skunk will spray you, not every bear or bull will attach you. But everybody has a certain amount of fear of them and stays clear of them. So are we really discriminating against them or is it a natural instinct to just staying clear of any possible bad issues.

This post was edited

Im a nudist, gay old man. In years gone by I beached cruised all the time... looking for and enjoying sexual opportunities when they arose.

However, Ive always been able to control myself and behave appropriately... like when children are in view, or others who might not want to see such stuff are near. Typically there is a trail in to the woods, or some place rather hidden behind the rocks when you want to get it on..

This post was edited

I go to 2 beaches, both are clothing optional. One is 95% nude. If you want to "play", you can go to the far end, most respect that along the rest of the beach. The other beach is maybe 50% nude. In the bushes cruising is there to see, predominantly men, but male/female couples as well. I think they believe if you are in the bushes you are looking to cruise, otherwise you would be on the beach.
It doesn't bother me as long as it isn't in your face on the beach.

This post was edited

Since the question was asked I did explore. If you wander away from this beach into the dunes it becomes private and guys ( or couples) found there are there to play or observe. I now have enjoyed both with a couple and guys.
As suggested as long as its away from the beach and amongst like minded folk as a willing participant I certainly dont have a problem with it .

This post was edited

I'm gonna sound like an old codger here, but even if you use a condom and everything, sex with strangers is risky, especially with the promiscuous guy's who do that. the risk of getting something is pretty high.

This post was edited

I did not find the reply from Rafael Latino in anyway negative either.

This post was edited

For many I dont think that is the main goal for going to a nude beach. There are definitely some who only want to go to a nude beach to cruise and hook up. As long as one is not continuously cruising someone who is not interested or making a scene, live and let live. I look at it as though it were a bar scene (pre-COVID); people are there to have a good time, and there might be someone who is trying to catch your interest. Sometimes there is some chemistry and you end up making out in the back, and many times, you just hang with your friends.

This post was edited

i personally have no issue whatsoever with beach cruising be it in your face or in the bushes. I only go to nude beaches, and always look forward to the prospect of seeing people at play. It doesn't ruin my visit if there is no action, but always adds afrison of joy and anticipation for me when i head to the beach. nudism and sexuality iIthink are inextricably linked, and being naked outdoors naturally makes you see yourself naked, and the rising joy that comes from it.

This post was edited