RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Thank you all for using this thread to do your introductions in.
It's so much easier if all introduce themselves in one introduction thread rather than creating new threads for every introduction

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

The introduction are nice. However apart of intros there is no much going on in the group.

I too wish we'd have more active discussions within the group and ideally I would love to have a separate chat room for group as well.
Perhaps you want to start a new discussion on a topic which interests you ?

This post was edited

Hello!
I'm Joaqun, from Spain, and I love to be naked as much as possible, on the beach, in nature, at home, whenever and wherever possible.
For the moment I don't know what else to say, I'm new to this site and still discovering its many features. As soon as I come up with something else, I'll post it here :)
All the best,
Joaqun

This post was edited

Hello i am john i am from missouri. I am 48 white male. I am not to sure if this is the right group for me but we will see.
I am a grower not a shower. But I am told I am above average when I am up.
Nice to meet everyone

This post was edited

Hello i am john i am from missouri. I am 48 white male. I am not to sure if this is the right group for me but we will see.I am a grower not a shower. But I am told I am above average when I am up.Nice to meet everyone
The group is open to all interested parties, showers, growers or supporters (male, female or other).

This post was edited
RE:INTRODUCTIONS - Hi there

This sounds like an AA meeting:
"Hello, I'm Paul and I have a large penis"
I've got used to being bigger than most men although it doesn't hit the heights of my youth, it's still a respectable girth and lenth and has people looking.
I also decided in my twenties that there was point hiding it so I started life modeling to earn extra cash (B4 you ask: once, bloody embarrassing ). I modelled for classes, artists and photographers in all sorts of styles (I even had cast made).
Since discovering the web, I've discovered all sorts of ways of showing it off and as my Parkinson's progreses my sex life is increasingly online as well (ladies?).
These days I still model occasionally but have moved over to the photographic side.
I hope thats ok
It seems tht I have very few suitable photos of my penis! If there are any photograhers out there wanting a subject, dm me please.

This post was edited

Average guy with a life-long mission of supporting large penises! Great to me in a group of like minds.

This post was edited

I am a 40 something guy living in Florida, USA. Have been to a few of the nude beaches in the area and love the freedom. Love making new friends and up for most anything. Reach out anytime.

This post was edited

Hey,

Beren from Sydney, Australia.

I am about 4 inches soft and just over 7.5 inches erect.

This post was edited

Hello, I am Gregory, by birth. I am for the most an indoor nudist. I have never visited a resort, for instance. I do lovr to swim and sunbathe nude when I can. There's nothing sexier than a full body sunburn. I was raised near Chicago and I had lived on the East Coast in the Boston metropolitan area for close to 30 years. For the last 11 years I have been living here in West Central Wisconsin where I had been assistant to and in the last several years, caregiver for my mother, who died last April 2020, of old age, not of covid. On one hand it does leave me with a sadness but she was almost 91 and that is not young. On the other hand I have no mission in my life at the moment, I am not sure what the next step should be. I am an artist, musician, writer, and kundalini yogi. Sexually I cannot say I am all man. I have numerous female characteristics like my odd body shape and 38D boobs. I am bisexual, unmarried and have no children.

This post was edited