RE:Underwear

It all depends for me. If Im going to work or a party and wearing pants then i wear underwear. I wear bikini briefs and thongs because they give great support and they make you feel like your almost naked. The wife likes the bulge look they give me too. Otherwise though Im free balling with shorts or bathing suit on when i cant be totally naked.

This post was edited

It all depends for me. If Im going to work or a party and wearing pants then i wear underwear. I wear bikini briefs and thongs because they give great support and they make you feel like your almost naked. The wife likes the bulge look they give me too. Otherwise though Im free balling with shorts or bathing suit on when i cant be totally naked.

When I was transitioning away from underwear, I bought 2 tangs and a g string thinking that wearing underwear that covered less might be the answer. However I found them less comfortable than regular underwear so when I was reducing my underwear supply, they were the first to go!

This post was edited

I never wear underwear. I don't even own any.

This post was edited

I never wear any under shorts an only an absorbent cotton g-string (pictured) under trousers when I'm not going to have access to toilet facilities for a long period as at my age I can have a slight seepage when my bladder is full.

This post was edited

When I do wear underwear, I like the better quality more expensive brand. I wear Tommy John. Either briefs or boxer briefs. Almost as comfy as being commando! :)

This post was edited

Saw a post by a man who stated that he went to a clothing optional resort for a week and brought no clothing except what he wore to get there and stayed nude for the entire week.He also said he wished he had brought clean underwear for the trip home because he is uncomfortable going commando and wearing underwear that was worn a week ago and not washed was not a pleasant experience.Who here never goes without underwear when you are wearing something?Who rarely or never wears underwear?I am in the second group.I only wear underwear when I have a doctor's appointment and expect to be asked to strip to my underwear.
Had my semi-annual dermatologist appointment yesterday and wore underwear for the first time since I tossed my last brief swimsuit.
Felt more confining than ever.
Considering tossing my only pair of underwear and going without next time.
I must admit, however, that 3 times in the past I have done this and wound up buying a pair when my next appointment arrived.

This post was edited

Since this virus thing started I have been going without underwear a lot more. Around the house, even before this virus, I was and am nude 99.9 percent of the time. But, would always put on underwear to leave the house unless I was headed to coffee with a nudists friend, or going to a get together of our nudist club, or heading to a nudist resort. However, now I seldom wear underwear when I leave the house. This may change when the weather changes and I'm not wearing shorts any more but start having to wear jeans. I don't like the rubbing of the jeans against me.

This post was edited

July 09 , 2020 . Now that it is Summer , and hot outside , I almost never wear underwear . I will put underwear on when wearing good shorts to go shopping or elsewhere . But when I get home , off comes both the shorts and underwear . Never wear underwear with my shorts and shirt to the beach . As soon as possible I drop the shorts and openly Donald - duck the trail I take to the beach as much as possible . When others are seen ahead along the trail , I will drop the shirt to cover , but as soon as I am not visually seen anymore by that person or people , the shirt goes up and gets wrapped again around my water bottle strap .

This post was edited

Ripped up my last pair and threw the scraps in the trash.
Now completely underwear free.
That was the easy part.
The difficultly will be not caving in and buying one pair for my next dermatologist appointment like I have done more than once in the past.

This post was edited

Ive done both, but prefer to wear boxer shorts under my trousers.

This post was edited