RE:Daring nudists

That's an awesome story!

This post was edited

Yes. I had a bud when I lived in Jacksonville who lived in a fairly rural area. He dared me to leave my apt naked, take no clothes with me and drive to his place - about an hour or so away. Leaving was easy as my garage was attached to my apartment. And I was driving at night. But still driving knowing if I broke down or got pulled over and had nothing to wear got me very excited :) I got to his house and parked in his drive way. His nearest neighbor was probably a block or so away. I had to walk up to the front door and knock. He turned on the porch lights and made me wait there for a min. I will admit I felt pretty naked. He opened the door dressed and let me in. He stayed dressed for a while which I liked. Then we went out for a drive and he dared me to get out a few places like a near by park - which I ran across. It was a great time.

This post was edited

Sounds like a fun time! Great story!

This post was edited

Anyone ever visited a friends house naked before? Friend of mine dared me to try it once. I remember driving up to his house naked, then getting out of the car totally nude and walking up the driveway and ringing the doorbell, not knowing who would answer the door. It was an awesome experience.

I walk nude at pride with 200k men clothed and will go nude anywhere it is a shame that excitement wears off after a while but the pleasure of being nude remains, I am who I am nude, and its not wrong for others to see me this way.

This post was edited

What a great story; sounds like something I would love. I need a friend or two like yours!

This post was edited

We have friends in our neighborhood who we frequently swim and hang out nude with, and since it's just a short walk we normally will just cut thru our back yard to their yard and never bother getting dressed, only this one particular time I forgot to mention to my wife that Nick's brother and sister-in-law were in town. So when we came thru the gate she was quite shocked seeing people other than our friends out by the pool

This post was edited