RE:The first time

Jack off or have sex before you go to the nude beach. Turn the 'horny' switch off beforehand to lessen the likelihood of an unwanted erection.

This post was edited

The percentage of that happening is 0-100% honestly. It will either happen or not, if it does just throw a towel on it or turn over for a bit. As long as you're not showing it off nobody is going to complain.

This post was edited

Not all erections are sexual. As a massage therapist I know this to be true. I've had straight gentalmen get erections during a treatment and be completely embarrassed about it and try to convince me that they have no idea why that would happen of they aren't gay. If the body is relaxed enough and or vice versa it could happen naturally and non sexually. It's a bodily function and completely natural, just cover up however you can and it will subside.

This post was edited

A s everybody else has said - just ignore it and it will go away.

As the old silly riddle says:
Q. Why is Einstein's Theory of Relativity like an unwanted erection.
A. The more you think about it the harder it gets.

This post was edited

When a guy is going nude for the first time how likely is it for him to have a erection?

Yes , happens to me everytime someone puts lotion on or smokes or when i stare at a cock . All of these situations happen a lot on a beach so im usyally fully hard for a good 3 hours out of every 5.

This post was edited

Did not happen to me and there were some lovely ladies on the beach.

Pervert!

This post was edited

Really depends on your testosterone levels, but chances are it won't happen. As has been said, IF it does, just don't flaunt it - especially if you are in mixed company.

This doesnt alwaus work , in my experience it can grt some strange looks!

This post was edited

Me too, I'd ooze pre-cum and not realise. I was so nervous on my first time being naked in front of others, I couldn't have got an erection!! Lol.

This post was edited

Did not happen to me and there were some lovely ladies on the beach.Pervert!

That statement was made only to indicate that even in the presence of beautiful naked women my reaction was no reaction at all. An erection can come at any time for no apparent reason, but this was meant to show that even with an apparent reason things remained under control.

This post was edited

Did not expect it to happen and it never has since.

This post was edited