RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Once again I ask that all new members of the group please introduce themselves using this thread. Thank you all very much

This post was edited

Hi! We are Holly & Jim! We both use this account but Holly is the one who is usually on because of Jims work schedule.My husband Jim has a fairly large penis but He says it has never really caused him any trouble.My breasts, however, have been an obstacle for me most of my life. A lot of my experiences with my breasts mirror a lot of experiences Ive read about here recently with the staring and embarrassment.I originally joined TN as a way to find women who have had similar experiences and get over my hang ups & nervousness. The TN community has been very supportive and Ive been able to come out of my shell a bit. Funny how there isnt a large breasts support group here, but it seems like I may be able to relate here.

Its interesting youre sharing this as part of this group. Recently Ive come to think a man with a large penis and/or scrotum has some of the same issues as a woman with large breasts. First, they can get extra attention in public. Second, when restricted with clothing and/or undergarments its uncomfortable. Third, this discomfort is a contributor to embracing and enjoying nudity.

This post was edited

HUNG 9 - or SLAMMER9 - are my nicknames.
Retired SEX WORKER - now GAY MENS RETREAT FAILITATOR
Tall, dark and handsome, 63 - slim and smooth, big fat dick and balls and proud of my manhood. earned a fortune with my cock and balkls over the years.
Bournemouth south coast of England based.
Gay Naturist Hotel owner.
ASK FOR DETAILS

This post was edited

Hey all, l'm Jack. New to the group and newish to naturism/nudism. The role of the penis in naturism/nudism is intriguing... I suppose it's like people talking about fashion in the textiles world.

This post was edited

Hi my name is Justin I am from TX I am a fun man I love talking to new people I would like to know you more;)

This post was edited

47 gay (mostly) male nudist lifestyle as much as possible like meeting other nudists who are committed and who enjoy outdoors nude recreation n relaxation

This post was edited

Yo what up guys Im new here and I look forward to getting to know yall i would post a pic in the but my iPhone wont let me so I uploaded it in the media section

This post was edited

I am a 48yo British nudist living in Hong Kong. Ive been told I have a large penis and I enjoy showing it off

This post was edited
Hi we are rohit 42 male and richa 36 female.married couples from india. like to enjoy nude vacation.RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 45 year old male living in Denmark, about 1.5 hours outside Copenhagen. My own experience of nudism is my many visits to nude beaches around the world. When I first started going, as a young 20 something, I will admit that it was mostly about exhibitionism for me. I wanted the world to see what nature had blessed me with. Over time and after having matured, I began to truly enjoy the feeling of total freedom of being naked in the sun and my visits to nude beaches became less and less about exhibitionism. While I have gone nude on danish beaches, it has mostly been whenever I have been on vacations abroad that I have loved going nude. As a rule I have enjoyed these experiences by myself but there have been times when I have had company to the beach. After being struck with ME (CFS) it has now been several years since I got to enjoy the pleasures of visiting a nude beach last but I am optimistic about doing so again in the future

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I am Frank nude as long as I can remember love every thing about the life just wish I could tan Celtic blood dark for a felt but still burn and peel.

This post was edited