I'm a new nudist and have a question

While I've always been comfortable more so naked then clothed and am not ashamed to see others naked--I'm terrified to be nude in front of others. It's not that I'm insecure about my body as a whole, because I'm very active and love my body shape, but I have odd nipples. Like, they're split in half... and I'm extremely insecure about that. So, yeah. I've been reluctant to become apart of a local naturist community because of it. And I'm wondering how I should overcome my insecurity...
BTW, I'm a woman.

This topic was edited
RE: I'm a new nudist and have a question

Go, relax, no one is going to notice. Nudists accept themselves and others for who you are (inside), how you act, and what you say rather than what you look like, own, or wear.
You will find people of all shapes and sizes with body parts of all shapes and sizes.

You might also want to complete your profile.

This post was edited

Listen to CheriDonna nota...the lady knows her stuff...oh yeah ~ Welcome

This post was edited

At a nudist venue, nobody cares what you look like, or how you are shaped. Just enjoy the exhilarating feel of the air and sun on your bare skin. BTW, welcome to the TN web site.

This post was edited

Welcome and don't worry about your nipples. Chances are that no-one will notice and even if they do it won't make a bit of difference in how they accept you. The best way to overcome your insecurity is to just do it (remove clothes) and I will bet that within a very short time your self esteem and confidence will soar. Most nudists will be looking you in the eye rather than focusing on your nipples, which would be considered rude in any case and you will find that they are the most accepting people in the world. I know that it is easier to say these things than it is for you to do it but you owe it to yourself and your own comfort and you will besurprisedat how your worries will melt away and you will wonder why it ever bothered you.

This post was edited

best thing to do when you get to a nudist venue is to leave your clothes into the car , when you get to the gathering area ;; the pool you will blend in , but if you wear in your clothes and strip nude you will be noticed. most important just go have fun nudist come in all shapes and sizes and irregegularities.

This post was edited

I would also like to add my welcome. There is some very good comments already, I just wanted to add that they are true. Nudists are friendly non judgemental people, and like it was mentioned, most probably wouldn't even notice since they would be talking to you not your nipples.
Thomas

This post was edited

My only answer is PLEASE do not be ashamed of what God has given; NONE of us are without fault ; Believe me!

This post was edited

Our media tends to present an idealised version of how we're supposed to look. Imperfections, oddities or just plain "not-fit-to-print" aspects are ignored. We then think we're the only ones with "problem areas." Seeing other people naked allows us to see just how common our own "oddities" are.

This post was edited

hey the simple fact that they are "different" makes you special.......anyway body shape or look has nothing to do with being a nudist for starters and also being beautiful comes from the inside more so then out....its your personality that makes you attractive so enjoy and don't care about your nipples...they are just fine!!!
Good luck

This post was edited

What you could do is book a holiday at a resort with a 'clothing optional' section of beach and 'Take it from there'

This post was edited