RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Thanks for accepting. Been a nudist for over 15 years...love beaches and resorts. Favorite is Cap de Gade in southern France. Did the BNB in February this year and looking forward to July 14 at Haulover.

This post was edited

Hello everyone...I am new to the site and really enjoy the stories on these discussions. I love being nude and cant wait to experience more

This post was edited

Hi everyone, thanks for accepting me into the group. Im a 34 year old gay guy who is pretty new to the whole nudist scene. Infact, Ive yet to meet up with anyone from here. Id love to chat and meet with other nude guys, or couples (or groups?) for drinks, movies and chats. Im based in London but will frequently be found around other parts of the UK. Looking forward to chatting with some of you.

This post was edited

Hello. I'm Keith from Malaysia. Nudity is illegal in my country. So I only can do it when I travel to overseas and indoor when I'm in Malaysia. Currently I'm a member of INF. Wishing to get to know more nudist friends from all around the globe.
P/s: Thanks admin for approving my membership.

This post was edited

Howdy all, I am a 42 year old gay man with a renewed passion for life. I live in Brisbane, Australia and just getting back into naturism, the climate here helps a lot too... :) I don't know what else to put here that isn't in my Bio, but hey, I am more than what is just typed in words anyway. :) Cheers all!!!

This post was edited

Hello Group

I am a married male in USA. I do not have a large penis but I am always impressed when I see one. My wife has been with men that have large penises and I believe she certainly enjoyed them although she says its more important if you also know how to use it.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I here bernard
i'm naturist since i'was 17 40Years ago
i m gay man in cple
my husband is naturist too
have a good fay

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Joey....I have enjoyed being naked since I can remember. Social nudity has been a part of my life for many years as well. Not only do I enjoy being nude with others but also enjoy the visual pleasure of seeing the bodies and endowments they have been given.

This post was edited

Hi. Im a Greek guy with LP and i enjoy visiting nude beaches. I have only been in Greek beaches. Would love to meet other members of this group with LP and hang out in the nude together.

This post was edited

Hello everyone. I've been in the site for a couple of years, but my nudist experiences are still somewhat limited. I'm looking to meet more nudists online and in person. Excited about an upcoming trip to Fl as I may sneak away to Haulover.

This post was edited