RE: Craziest Fantasy

My fantasy is similar to the last, however with a group of friends just as minimally clad

This post was edited

My wildest fantasy -I am visiting a forest alone. am having skinny dipping in a wild creek. Suddenly I found a group of tribal men approaching me. As I was about to put on cloths they resisted me from doing that. I was told that they were in hunt for their clan leader. And they had a prediction that they will find that man bathing nude in the holy river. So they took me with them. I was not allowed to put on cloths...they all were wearing loincloths.As the group reached their village....an uproar went - the nude king has come.People came running to see me...men, women and children. And they all started celebrating my nudity.I was decorated with colors, flowers and carried in a palaquin, on the shoulder of 4 men....I am fully nude.There is a ritual of the initiation of the king...where they all bathe me....scrub me with herbs. And finally they all started singing and dancing around me...
If I was in that situation, the first few days after my coronation ceremony would be somewhat uneasy, but then, if they turn out like the tribe from Pirates of the Caribbean 2, I would be looking for the first opportunity to get out. If not and I'm not eaten, I would take a patrol to the river and attempt to convince them that anything that was left there that wasn't clothing was to be returned to the village and the foods that they were fine with would be distributed evenly and the rest I would decide whether or not to have them be religious artifacts. If I could still use my phone, I would privately call my girlfriend, tell her to come with some modern gubbins and leave her clothes (as I would have already told her about my nudist life) outside a certain river and wait for me. Even if she couldn't bring anything modern and she is hesitant to get naked for the river, a few tribesmen and I would find her and after ordering they stand down, explain the situation.

This post was edited

I'm at a party wearing my kilt. All the ladies want to know if I'm naked under my kilt (as a kilt-wearer should be) and they want to take a look to see for themselves. One lady lifts my kilt to show everything. But another lady complains that she didn't get a proper view. So I do a strip. I take the kilt and everything else off. I spend the rest of the evening naked.

Oops this actually happened.

It's Christmas Eve. I've let my white beard grow long and I'm wearing a Santa hat - nothing else. As I (the naked Santa) walk past the textile beach-goers they take photos. Finally a group of girls ask me to stand amongst them for a photo.

Yes that happened too.

This post was edited

Mine is the complete surrender of physical privacy.

People have done this as art projects - one fellow had himself locked naked in a cage for a year (supporters fed him) in an unlocked apartment in New York City, where anyone could simply walk in at any time - too masochistic for my taste, but hey... Another guy set up webcams in his apartment, in which he never wore clothes, and a website on which his every move, when he was home, was visible to the world.

The fantasy would be to do something like this not contextualized as art with bars or cameras, but in something more like real life.

This post was edited

I guess mine would be to be nude around my wife and her sisters

This post was edited
RE:Craziest Fantasy

my one would be ... to be naked in front of my Wife's sister

This post was edited

be the first naked contestant on the game show Jeopardy. Head full of trivia and facts here, just figure me being nude would distract the other 2 so that i could ring in.

This post was edited

Hope I was there, it must be hot see a men with a kit without nothing under. You know how have fun,

It's traditional.

I was told that the difference between a kilt and a skirt is that you wear stuff under a skirt.

I had to laugh a while since. Having spent all day assuring my friends that I was "traditional" they didn't believe me and one of them secretly put a camera up the back. They were shocked to find I was telling them the truth. Even more when I said all they had to do was ask :D

This post was edited

This was actually a dream I had a few weeks back. I was going about all of my normal daily routine, including being at work. I was naked but not a single sole had noticed. Just as I was thinking what a nice dream it was and hoping that it would continue, it stopped

This post was edited

Always wanted to experience a cfnm night with me stripping naked and having a lot of couples women only touching enjoy my routine with oil of course hehehehexx love it x come close though x

This post was edited