RE: Locations

Good idea. I've added my info.

This post was edited

awesome idea. happy to meet up and Skype with anyone on the list.

This post was edited

Try as I might I can not get to the page of this document. Anyone
have any suggestions, it keeps saying wrong address. Thanks

This post was edited

Not sure what the problem can be. This is the path I copy pasted to a browser window and the spreadsheet opened.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0ZYMOr9VdpK_BXGHgh2nVDTpoWd8IlTLbos8xlF4t8/edit?usp=sharing
Best of luck.
Cheers!

This post was edited

Sounds good..thanks!!!

This post was edited

Scott, thank you for providing a spreadsheet so we can find people who live closer to us. However, I have major trouble accessing it. Thank you for all you do to help us along the way. Tom M

This post was edited

I just added my info. The headers were gone again (Scott, I think you're rightguys are sorting the whole database including the header, so it gets lost. I put "11" in front of each header so at least it should always remain at the top now even if it's included in the sort range.

This post was edited

Brothers,First, thank you for all of your contributions and sharing with each other. Several of the posts have mentioned how nice it'd be with the headspace that have established within this group, if there were opportunities to meet up real time. With so many members, it would also take a few days to go through and sort through everyone's profiles to find guy who may be close enough to meet. AND frankly, there are those that take solace in the relative anonymity of an internet group like this and would not be comfortable meeting face to face.However, for those who might be interested in meeting up with other brothers from this group, I'm going to try something (which may be great, or may be a disaster. Find below a link to a spreadsheet where you can enter your name and city/state. After guys start adding their names,those who have participatedwill be able to pull the info, sort by city or stateto find other members who may be nearby to them. At that point you can go back into TrueNudists, find their profile and contact them by private message here rather than putting out any personal email addresses, etc. I encourage you to use just first names or aliases if you prefer. Only those who actually have this link will have access to the spreadsheet. If ANYONE participates and ends up having ANY issues, please let me know and I'll delete the spreadsheet completely. I am concerned for member's safety and comfort level, but also want to do all I can to help nudist men connect meaningfully with other nudistmen with similar attitudes.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0ZYMOr9VdpK_BXGHgh2nVDTpoWd8IlTLbos8xlF4t8/edit?usp=sharing If you have trouble accessing it, let me know and I'll see if there are adjustments to access that I need to make.Lets' give this a try. And please continue to provide feedback for me.Your sharing and mutual support is such a treasure that so many of us value as an important connection to brotherhood and masculine energy and friendship!!Stay naked, my friends!!!Scottthankyou for this, but I couldnt access the spread sheet/ my name is Robert Rolwing and I live in Chicago,Il. /my email-- robert.rolwing@gmail.com

This post was edited