I spent a good portion of llate ast night nude at home, with my
wife , watching tv. Her brother was asleep in the bedroom but could
have come out at any time. I had no cover up and did nothing t care
to have any. Felt great after a long day at work Tonight I'm
cooking dinner nude, though I might out on an apron to avoid any
hot liquids burning me :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Nude with Textile partner

Good for you. I am nude all the time with my textile wife.

This post was edited

Good for you. I am nude all the time with my textile wife.

This post was edited

In time, ramblingman, she might even lower her own guard and start to
have a more relaxed outfit at home and maybe even partially naked

This post was edited

I have been nude in house and yard for the last two year. wife does not join, but also does not say a word. all yard work done in nude and a large portion of veggie garden is done nude or just a shirt with tails.

This post was edited

Worntreads, that is really great to hear that small step. Its when my late wife took a few photos of me nude when I was weeding, that I realised that she was at long last happy with me nude in the house and garden. Small but positive steps is all that you can do. Good luck.

This post was edited

What matters is that everyone is happy and everyone's opinions are respected. Having said that,
softly softly catchee monkey
My wife is totally comfortable with my home nudity and very occasionally, if it's warm, will join me.
She loves being topless in the garden in the sun.
We're both happy and we're both comfortable.
(being naked when we have guests is still a no no tho)

This post was edited

Good for you. I am nude all the time with my textile wife.Whts d point in being nude wid a textile wife... Wife?

This post was edited

Good for you. I am nude all the time with my textile wife.Whts d point in being nude wid a textile wife... Wife?Really????
That is an odd question.
What alternative do we have if we wish to be nude but our wife doesn't?

This post was edited

Worntreads, that is really great to hear that small step. Its when my late wife took a few photos of me nude when I was weeding, that I realised that she was at long last happy with me nude in the house and garden. Small but positive steps is all that you can do. Good luck.
Sounds about the same with me. My late surprised me one day when she asked if I wanted my photo taking painting the bathroom in the nude. Over the last several years of her life I think she rather enjoyed seeing me naked around the house although she would not join me. However she did want me covered for meals. That worked out pretty well. As I always say. Just take baby steps and eventually you may get close to what you want.

This post was edited