RE: Are there any pagan nudists out there?

Is there a Religion that Worships Nudity?If there's one, where do I sign up for it ;)HawkPerhaps we should start one, Hawk. We could call it: Natural Worship, or abreviate it to - NatworNO! NO! NO! Religions are notorious for massacring anyone who doesn't agree with their viewpoint. Billions of dead textiles? NO! NO! NO!

This post was edited

You are so Funny Thomas, You are Killing me :)

This post was edited

I am not a "pagan" as such. Spiritual yes, and take bits from many belief systems. Just not from evil Christianity or Judaism.There, I said it on TN. The thought police will be praying for me to burst into flames. LOL

This post was edited

It occurred to me that at the end of the service, instead of passing a tray collecting money we should just past a laundry basket collecting everyone's clothes LoL then head on out back for naked BBQ and the swimming pool hu? What you think? That would be a service I'd look forward to every Sunday :)I like your thinking. What would happen to the pushy swingers who tend to spread out all over the place? There goes our peace and quiet.We could always burn the swingers at the stake? Nah, the Christians had first dabs at that method. :D

This post was edited

Follow a blend of the old Celtic-Germanic-Britannic ways. Lisa throws in a bit of Buddhism from time to time.

This post was edited

Anyone want to talk about religious or spiritual ties to nudism check it out at:
https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8422&idt=88347&vpage=1

This post was edited

Though I do not follow any particular religion, I am basically an atheist, much of my life style could be construed as pagan, I definitely find myself closer to nature while walking on trails or in my yard barefoot to the neck

This post was edited

You can identify the Pagans at a nude beach. They're the ones drawing pentagrams in the sand.

This post was edited

Is there a Religion that Worships Nudity?If there's one, where do I sign up for it ;)HawkPerhaps we should start one, Hawk. We could call it: Natural Worship, or abreviate it to - NatworNO! NO! NO! Religions are notorious for massacring anyone who doesn't agree with their viewpoint. Billions of dead textiles? NO! NO! NO!

I agree

This post was edited