RE: Naked Wife

I am one of the lucky ones....my wife loves to see me naked and loves that I like her naked too. Why is it that women don't get the fact that their men LOVE to see them naked? Ok ladies... be there for and with your man. Any thoughts ?
My partner and I had been used to spending time together in the nude, but the idea of exposing her in a social setting was real challenge. Luckily, by help of another naturist she was able to shed off her inhibitions and in no time was enjoying the time of her life being naked with other people. Also consider myself one of the lucky ones.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem with nudism since I was young. And, when I met my husband, we loved being nude with each other as much as possible. I think women's self body image prevents them from enjoying this. If we just accept who we are and change the things we don't like about our body through diet and exercise, we'd have a lot more nudist women enjoying nudism. Oh and never forget, a lot have the what would my mama think?ingrained in them.
Oh my goodness you are so right. My mother instilled in me that I should be proud of my body and nudity is nothing to be ashamed about. We were not "officially" nudists, but we were quite open about showering, dressing and not worrying about closed doors.
I have gotten a bit thicker as time goes on, but we both still love each other naked. I love the male form and never get tired of seeing hubby nude at home or at the club. We have never had any problems with a reluctant spouse.
Its too bad that more women can't understand that real women have real curves and shapes. Show off our womanly figures. If we could somehow alter mentalities I think more women would embrace the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

i tell everyone that,especially women,who are always hung up on their body,that no matter what the shape,the human body is beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of or needed to hide,women especially need to see themselves as others see them and not see themselves as thet wish they were

This post was edited

i tell everyone that,especially women,who are always hung up on their body,that no matter what the shape,the human body is beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of or needed to hide,women especially need to see themselves as others see them and not see themselves as thet wish they were

My wife doesn' t agree and I feel the reason is her perception of her body. she feels she has gone out of shape and won' t look nice naked.

Any tips on how to convince her?

SC

This post was edited

My wife doesn' t agree and I feel the reason is her perception of her body. she feels she has gone out of shape and won' t look nice naked.

SCTake her to a nudist venue or beach. She will see that real nudists are all shapes and sizes - not pin-ups.

This post was edited

SCTake her to a nudist venue or beach. She will see that real nudists are all shapes and sizes - not pin-ups.

This post was edited

One of the beautiful creations on this earth is the nude female body. The man's body comes in second. I wish my wives would have been open to nudism. Now that I'm a widower, I'm going to enjoy nudism till I die!

This post was edited

You can add me as a lucky one also. My fianc, Diane who's naked more than me most days, loves to see me naked as well . We both love to see our fellow nudist friends naked also.I'd love to chat with someone that has some nakedness in their life! I'm pretty new to the site and to the whole nudity thing in general and would love some direction :)

This post was edited

You picked a good site, lots of long time nudists here, try chat for a place to meet others.

This post was edited

Wife surprised me Yesterday I put in new land scape lighting so when it got dark we went out to see what tit looked like I put on shorts but my wife was wearing a nightgown with open side and most of her top was showing we were outside checking the lights out and moving some around when the neighbors came over to say hi and see what we were doing my wife stayed out and did not hide

This post was edited