New to the site lol

Hello I am new here and I am looking around for nude models interested in posing for me. I have my art work available to be viewed if you are interested in seeing what I draw. I've always wanted my own model because the human figure is so natural and beautiful. I need to get better at my anatomy so if anyone is interested in helping out a young artist in college please help. Thank you

This topic was edited
RE: New to the site lol

OK, but why are you lol?

This post was edited

OK, but why are you lol?Why am I here looking for models? Honestly I feel like a community where people are open and unashamed of their bodies wouldn't mind having their bodies being portrayed artistically through a sketch or painting.

This post was edited

OK, but why are you lol?Why am I here looking for models? Honestly I feel like a community where people are open and unashamed of their bodies wouldn't mind having their bodies being portrayed artistically through a sketch or painting.I asked about "lol" --- Why are you asking for models AND laughing out loud about it?

This post was edited

OK, but why are you lol?Why am I here looking for models? Honestly I feel like a community where people are open and unashamed of their bodies wouldn't mind having their bodies being portrayed artistically through a sketch or painting.I asked about "lol" --- Why are you asking for models AND laughing out loud about it?
Ah I see it wasn't meant to be taken in a dark light but it's something I don't normally ask people about doing even though it is a nudist community I wasn't sure the responses I would get about asking someone to reveal themselves for a painting/drawing

This post was edited