RE: Why did you decide to become a nudist?

I discovered it through the internet and it interested me, so I gave it a try and I loved it!

This post was edited

When I was 12 or 13, I had the random thought : "What would it be like to sleep without wearing any pajamas?" I'm 20 and slept naked ever since.
When I was 15, it was a hot summer night and I was about to go for my daily swim before bed. I had another random thought: "It's so dark out and I'm probably the only person awake in this neighrborhood. Why should I bother putting on a swimsuit?". Now, summer night skinnydipping is one of my favorite leisures when I'm at home.
Those were the two experiences that primarily pushed me into nudism. As a rule of thumb, I'm naked whenever possible and comfortable. I love the increased feelings and sensation of different stimuli on my naked body. Nothing sexual, simple things like a breeze from an open window or the comfy fabric of my bedsheets. Even if it's somewhat cold, I like the feeling of an occasional chill going through my body (Yes, I'm weird. Sue me).
Sleep feels more restful when naked. Extra blankets feels more warm when naked. I feel much more relaxed and comfortable during lesiure activities like reading, listening to music (very risky), or playing video games. It's simply much more comfortable and very liberating! You could say that I am a natural-born nudist. As a yogi, nudity also improves yoga and mediation (for me at least0.
With all that being said, I'm still very much a closet nudist (never visited a nudist beach/resort or engaged in social nudism). My parents have a suscipions (and I"m pretty sure they're cool with it so long as a don't parade around the house or backyard while they're home), but I have not told anyone that I am a nudist. It also doesn't help that I am a college student without money or a car. Otherwise, I would take every opportunity to make nudist getaways.

This post was edited

I didn't ... it was not a decision ... it just happened ... I am a Natural Born Nudist ...
And I think I am lacking the gene or hormone or whatever it is that causes the feeling of guilt/shame when naked ...

This post was edited

As a "Virgo" it's just logical when I'm in my own home to not have to get dressed. There's no one else around who might be uncomfortable seeing my naked body and I can be comfortable and do a little less laundry.
Also, in nudist establishments I find that being naked with others who're also naked it breaks down a lot of barriers for a more friendly environment.

This post was edited

About 10 years ago when I came across a CO Beach. Wreck in Vancouver BC. I looked around and thought hmm, 5000 Vancouverites can't be Wrong. Tried it, Liked It ! Many trips since then. Wreck, 3mile in Penticton, Sol Sante Vancouver Island, Cayo Largo Cuba, Cayo Santa Maria Cuba. And a Bazillion trips to a Local Resort I joined 5 years ago !
I find people to be extremely friendly and members of the opposite sex easier to talk to than in a Textile Situation.
My favourite part is the Warm Sun, and being in the water NUDE.

This post was edited

YOU'RE WASTING TIME ANSWERING THIS QUESTION. Since the OP posted this question over four months ago, he hasn't even bothered to sign back into the site. And, he has a completely blank profile. ( Jeez, when will people ever learn ? )Just because the OP hasn't been back to check on this thread doesn't mean the rest of us can't post up something on here, and see what others has to say abut it. Quit being so cynical about things and lighten up some. Seems like your always looking for negative aspects of threads and posts.

This post was edited

Excellent point, Riverman. Thereare many good and positive human-interest aspects to be shared. Such stories are even more appreciated in these days and times.

This post was edited

Well, not everybody on here checks every single profile of people who post to see that. Some just see a discussion going on and jump in and add their two cents. Nothing wrong with that. Even if the OP doesn't seem to be around, doesn't mean we can't still converse.

Most of the time spent on this site is a waste of time.

However if a post interests me I usually post a response, who originated the topic is often irrevalent thus rarely do I read a persons profile when I read the posts on a thread. I totally agree with the above post. Tropics are posted to be read or debated who cares by whom or what reason,
I became a nudist because I don't like wearing clothes, and I enjoy the wind, the sun, the water and my body freely exposing itself to all of natural feelings.

This post was edited