Paros Beaches

Hi, I am (planning to be) a returning nudist. I was fortunate to be introduced at age 19. During a holiday on Paros back in the 80smy then GF (now wife) got engaged on a beach on this beautiful Island. I'd been a nudist for a few years before, but my wife had not been nude in public before then (although she was a topless sunbather anytime and anywhere the sun shone!). We spent a number of days on nude beaches of Paros, I can remember the Golden Beach and Antiparos, but hazy on others.For a few years after we spent much of our holidays nude. However, it is years since we went to places such as Paros or indeed went nude holidays. I've suggested going back to Parosto celebrate our25th anniversary this year, and we've talked about being 'nudists' back then and we are now keen to do the same this time.
A long story, but any information on nude beaches on Paros/Antiparos would be welcome.

This topic was edited
RE: Paros Beaches

If you fancy a change, you could try Naxos. I just spent 6 weeks there and had a whole nudist beach to myself most days as most tourists had gone home. Looked across to Paros every day. Even in the middle of November the temperature was in the mid 20's most days. The best beaches are at Glifada and Plaka.

This post was edited