What kind of nudist are you?

I guess nudism, or naturism as we prefer to call it here in Norway, is roughly the same all over the world. It is less common in some countries and even forbidden in some unless it is practiced in the privacy of your home. I have the impression that many Norwegian naturists enjoy occasional indoor nude swimming in the winter and nude bathing and suntanning in the summer, but restrict their "naturism" to situations when non-naturists would be wearing swimwear or a bikini. How many of you are like this? How many of you are naked "as often as possible". Personally I shed the clothes when I come home from work, and when I get up in the mornings on saturday or sunday I don't get dressed before I for some reason or other leave the house. I have a few female friends - none of them being nudists - and when they visit me I usually make an exception being clothed. If the doorbell rings I also get dressed.
Lately the newspapers here have written a lot about showers at school and in public gyms and swimming halls; many people are not showering nude and this is blamed on body acceptance. There are two good reasons for showering nude - it feels good, and it is good hygiene. I wonder what people bring into the swimming pool having showered with the swimwear on.... What is the practice in other countries?
Just a few thoughts from a new member here. Hope you all stay happy and naked :)

This topic was edited
RE: What kind of nudist are you?

I am a nude kinda naked kinda of guy. You know it all depends on the mood. Sometimes I go naked and sometimes I go nude.
If I go nude I don't have to worry about my nakedness. If I'm naked no one can complaint about me going around nude.
And so with that said, on my naked days I wash my nude suit and on my nude kinda days I just wash my naked suit and it all goes around the washer/dryer till it comes out nude/naked :-)
I hope this helps with your nude/naked questions/issues, even if you happen to be nude or just naked :-)
xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited

Nude and or Naked!?! /Holy Naked/Nude concept (add superhero here) nobody told me I had a choise. I have some crazy naked or nude I'm not sure anymore, photos in a public place on a slow rainy day. Just lookin for my next covert photo opp. Oh N/N as much as possible in fact one of my co-workers got a schock couple months ago, he still can't look me in the eye. Poor guy.

This post was edited

I guess nudism, or naturism as we prefer to call it here in Norway, is roughly the same all over the world. It is less common in some countries and even forbidden in some unless it is practiced in the privacy of your home. I have the impression that many Norwegian naturists enjoy occasional indoor nude swimming in the winter and nude bathing and suntanning in the summer, but restrict their "naturism" to situations when non-naturists would be wearing swimwear or a bikini. How many of you are like this? How many of you are naked "as often as possible". Personally I shed the clothes when I come home from work, and when I get up in the mornings on saturday or sunday I don't get dressed before I for some reason or other leave the house. I have a few female friends - none of them being nudists - and when they visit me I usually make an exception being clothed. If the doorbell rings I also get dressed.Lately the newspapers here have written a lot about showers at school and in public gyms and swimming halls; many people are not showering nude and this is blamed on body acceptance. There are two good reasons for showering nude - it feels good, and it is good hygiene. I wonder what people bring into the swimming pool having showered with the swimwear on.... What is the practice in other countries?Just a few thoughts from a new member here. Hope you all stay happy and naked :)

This post was edited

Old.

This post was edited

I am a nude nudist.

This post was edited

I enjoy being nude every chance I get.I lounge about the house nude,I do housework in the nude,I sleep in the nude.If our backyard was a little more private I would do some nude sunbathing.But I get more enjoyment out of being around other nudist,out in the fresh air and sunshine.I have even been known to go for late night car rides on some country road,totally nude.I leave the house dressed.There are times when I hate to wear clothes.

This post was edited

I am nude when possible, clothed when practical. My friends and even just acquaintances are aware of my proclivity to profer nude to clothed.

This post was edited

I am roughly the same. I have no nudist friends, but do have a few friends who can enjoy some nudity and occasional nude swimming. When they visit me they are clothed, and so am I because I feel uncomfortable being nude and they clothed. It is the lesser of two evils... of course I feel uncomfortable being clothed :)

This post was edited

Naturist kind - I feel closer to nature, in fact I feel a oneness with my surroundings and sun / wind on my skin. I rarely wear clothes round the house or sleeping etc. I also enjoy social naturism with male or female and was surprised how comfortable I actually felt the first time I experienced naturism with others - I kind of felt like running around a field periodically jumping and skipping. When the sun is out I always get down to my local naturist club. Swimming & sunbathing are also cool. I've got my name down for a fire-walk soon and am looking forwards to that. I'll be meditating beforehand to get my mind-state as focused as possible.

This post was edited

i allways enjoy going nude since a kid iam nude around the the house about 80% of the time i enjoy going to clubs and i go hiking nude i doint mined tobe seen and if it were leaga i be nude all the time

This post was edited