What's Peoples Views on the Beaches

What are the best Beaches in Kent

This topic was edited
RE: What's Peoples Views on the Beaches

Oh dear - beaches in Kent generally not good ... there is one a bit to east of Folkestone that is a bit of a trek to access
If weather is settled, I head for Fairlight Glen

This post was edited

Kent is actually better served than many counties, with sea on 3 sides there are at least 7 where naturists go, albeit in small numbers at most. There were 2 official ones, but only one remains (Leysdown) A small number still use the former one at Long Rock near Herne Bay, in addition Graveney, Minnis Bay, Joss Bay, Sandwich, Abbotscliffe are also used, of these Sandwich is the most popular, but I prefer Abbotscliffe near Folkestone. Yes, it is a bit of a trek, but well worth it in my opinion, particularly as it has a microclimate of its own due to the cliffs. Having said that I mostly use Long Rock as its easier to get to.
Check the NUFF website for more info on beach locations or leave me a message.

This post was edited

Even the police have told us the signs at Swalecliffe can be ignored as they have no legal meaning, other than to say Canterbury City Council doesnt condone naturism. Its usually pretty quiet, the lcals are friendly and we never get any hassle there. You get the odd angler and windsurfer, and some dog walkers, but its generally quiet.

This post was edited