After Haulover Beach Closes?

Hi Everyone,
I've been an "at home" nudist with my wife for many years. I'm down in Miami on business, and finally got to go to Haulover Beach, which has been a dream for some time. I must say it was AWESOME.
Felt so good to be naked and free, just out in public, even had some nice chats with others. Only disappointing part was when it hit sunset everyone had to leave.
I was just wondering if there were any places to go to after dark that were nude friendly? Would love to just hang out with others who are comfortable with their bodies. I found one place but it looked more like a swingers place which really wasn't what I was wanting.
I'm staying in the Homestead area but am willing to drive a bit if necessary. I just felt so open and comfortable I just wanted the experience to continue late into the night.
Thanks,
John

This topic was edited
RE: After Haulover Beach Closes?

About an hr. & 1/2 away in Loxahatchee is Sunsport Gardens, a nudist park. The next time you go to Haulover, speak with someone at the Ambassadors' table and ask. Some times, South Florida Free Beaches has events.

This post was edited

About an hr. & 1/2 away in Loxahatchee is Sunsport Gardens, a nudist park. The next time you go to Haulover, speak with someone at the Ambassadors' table and ask. Some times, South Florida Free Beaches has events.

This post was edited

Thanks for the quick responses. Unfortunately I'm staying about 45 min to an hour south of Haulover, so that would make a really long drive for me, a bit too far to be practical after work. Maybe on a future stay I can get in town early enough to go, it looks like a really nice place!
I guess if anyone would like to meet somewhere for dinner or a drink and be willing to talk about nudism feel free to pm me. Public / group nudity is something still new to me. After my experience at Haulover I know it's something I want to repeat. Also trying to get my wife more interested into going to a beach or a resort. (At home she's great with nudity, but something as public as a beach she doesn't think she's ready for.)
Thanks again for your friendly replies.

This post was edited