Nude Photography

Hi all. Im an amateur photographer and a nudist so nude photography is something that i love doing. I have talked about this on many a nudist forum but have been unlucky in finding models to photograph so i tend to end up doing self shot nudes to hone my skills.
I am looking for models in the southeast part of queensland as i am moving back there in a month or so. im looking all types of people to model for me. you odnt have to be a super model you just have to be comfortable with being nude and photographed. so weather your male ot female straight or gay single or in a relationship your all perfect for my photography. even if you have never done a nude shoot before than its something to really think about. i have photographed models that had never done a nude shoot before and they were really happy that they did and got a feeling of confidence from the photos which is a great feeling to be a part of.
i do post photos online but only with the permission of the model.( model release forms can be obtained) if you are just wanting photos taken for your own use than i can do that too. unfortunatley i can afford paid shoots but you will recieve a copy of all the photos on a usb that you can keep so its a time for photos kind of deal.
if you would like to see my work to date than drop me a message regarding this post and i can send you links to my websites.
hope to hear from some of you soon
seeya andrew

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Photography

yeah. i havent had much luck before and 10000 miles is a fair hike.

This post was edited

I do nude photography as well as glamour photography. Most of my shoots take place in Bethania, but I've also done shoots at Alex Bay, Pacific Sun Friends, and Nude Muse studios.
I'm on Model Mayhem at https://www.modelmayhem.com/dariowestern

This post was edited

Whilst I am not an Adonis or Hercules by any stretch of the imagination, I would definitely be keen in posing nude for you as I've had a bit of experience in front of the camera as well as behind it. :)

This post was edited