Profile pic

HELLO. I'M NEW HERE AND WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK ON MY PROFILE PIC. DOES IT APPEAR TO BE IN GOOD TASTE, ETC? THANKS.

This topic was edited
RE: Profile pic

I WILL UPLOAD MORE VERY SOON.

This post was edited
Profile pic

HEY I JUST GOT CERTIFIED.

This post was edited

Very nice, different, poses - especially given that you're limited to using a mirror! Thanks for the face pic, that's important. (and take your capslock off)

This post was edited

YES I NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE A PIC FOR ME.

This post was edited

WOW! YOU ALL A SUPER NICE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INVITE. WHENEVER I HAPPEN TO PASS THROUGH YOUR AREA I WILL BE CERTAIN TO DROP IN.

This post was edited

hubble welcome to the site. we can hear you just fine without shouting(all caps is considered shouting.)

This post was edited

IPHONE STUCK ON CAPS, LOL.

This post was edited

If you use a conventional camera and it has a timer facility, mini tripods are now available very cheaply. My photos have been taken using one all you need is a table or something similar to put the tripod on and you are in business. But you can not beat a photo taken by someone in my opinion,

This post was edited

Congratulations on being certified. I think too many people are overly concerned about what their profile pics look like. What we really want to know is if there is a genuine person behind the profile. Are they really who they say they are. Please fill out you profile completely. It will go a long way for others to really get to know you. This is what this site is all about, nudists having interactions with other nudists. In the future, post the pictures of the nudist events as they happen in your life.

This post was edited