Motor Home or RV Nudists

Nude Behind the Shades

When walking through a regular RV park (textile), I have to wonder if the campers with all their shades down during the day are nude inside. Has anyone else wondered the same thing?

Latest PostCute!
by flsmoothie 
A Little Privacy

We are spending the summer in a RV park with lots of trails and land. Wife and I found a secluded area off the beaten path which provides trees and shrubs for privacy. From the lack of footprints it seems no one ever walks through that area. This...

Latest Post
by  
Trips planned for 2021

We have our first real trips planned for the summer. Currently, we are headed out to our local resort for both Memorial Day and July 4th visits. They will probably be just three or four day get-always but it will be nice to get in some nude time....

Harvest Hosts

Have any of you heard of Harvest Hosts? It's a website dedicated to RVer's on the move or looking for a unique camping experience. For those you us that don't mind dry camping or being self contained for a day or two, there are lots and...

Uhhh...I think we have an uninvited guest...

Well...it happened. I went to check the kitchen in the motorhome and there it was...a chewed up mess. We really didnt have any food in the cabinets but our visitor liked our tea stores & even sampled the Truvia. Were currently in pursuit of said...

Are Any Members Traveling This Summer?

The pandemic has had an impact on people getting out of the house. I travel to job sites in the southeastern US and have been using the motorhome for work. No worries about hotels or restaurants. Carol has been able to accompany me several times and...

Upside of Pandemic

The chore list during quarantine finally came around to the "new to us" motorhome. Yesterday, I installed a central vacuum that I purchased in December. I found an interesting "objet d'art" on the door to the storage area...

Upgraded Our RV!

We finally purchased a replacement RV. We had been shopping for something to take the place of our 1996 Class C for over a year. Last month we found a "Pre-enjoyed" 2011 Class A front engine diesel. We have had one short weekend in the new...

Possible Sale of First RV!

We are cleaning up the old class c motorhome for a prospective buyer. We need room in the driveway!

Latest Post
by  
2020 planning with foresight to enjoy in...

We have joined the RV nation and have a trip in Michigan and one in Indiana planned. We like resorts that offer outdoor activities and are low key. So any suggestions around the Midwest?

Latest Post
by