Nudity and Nude Scenes in Movies and Television

Best summer movies (with nudity) ...

I think that in the 80s, studios were less conservative about nudity and so some typical summer movies did show some if not a lot of skin - Im thinking about for instance "Cocktail" with Tom Cruise - so I would like to know: what is your...

Zootopia

Saw the movie Zootopia yesterday. Cracked me up, although it is an animated movie about animals, there is a scene where they go to a 'Naturist resort' where all the animals are 'nude' and the main character needs to talk with someone...

Un Chant D'Amours by Jean Genet, 1950

I posted this in the gay themed film discussion. But I wanted to put it here as well because the nudity is so incredibly beautifully filmed. This is a landmark in cinema, a short black and white film that is must see if you have never experienced...

Dating Naked

VH1 started airing Dating Naked in mid-July. They take a guy and a girl, pair them off with each other first, then 2 others throughout each 1 hour episode. Obviously they bait and switch because they blur out genitals and female nipples (but not...

Parched

It's an Indian movie revolving around life of women in India. Tho not all in the movie is true as all characters are from western side in India but most of it is. The fantasy they all have, the problems they all face are still in India. You can...

Planet of the Apes

One of my all time faves and certainly the one with my favorite nude scene. Got a note on Facebook that this movie opened 50 years ago today. My favorite scene is the skinny dipping scene about 20 minutes in. After crashing on a planet and knowing...

Latest Post
by  
Hawaii by Marco Berger, 2013

I love this movie. Marco Berger is a great director and the two lead actors are compelling and attractive. This all make Hawaii a beautifully appealing movie. It is slow and a little different from many relationship centered movies where you see...

Latest Post
by  
NUDE FILM SHOOT LOS ANGELES- FEMALE ONLY

Hello all, I really love the discussion of nudity in film in this forum and wanted to see if any of you would be interested in participating in a nude role for a short film shot here in Los Angeles. The film takes place in 1945 and revolves around...

Latest Post
by  
MICHAEL SHEEN AND LIZZY CAPLAN IN MASTERS OF...

This was a great show not only for the nude scenes but also the fact that nudity was actually very integral to advancing the story lines. Both Sheen and Caplan appeared to be very at ease in their roles and made the show a pleasure to watch....

Latest Post
by  
She'll be wearing pink pyjamas.

A group of eight females who are suffering a mid life crises do a survival course and includes a shower scene and running along a beach nude but the beach scene is filled at a distance.

Latest Post
by