Nudity and Nude Scenes in Movies and Television

Film Actors Who Are Nude At Home

As a bit of a side note but related, there are a few self-professed nudist actors. Such as - "I love being naked. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening! We're Cuban, and it's a hot island. Why not?" ~ Eva Mendes "I...

Shifting nudity trends?

Does anyone else think that the trends for nudity in films have shifted lately? By that I mean, it seems to me that the trend now is to show more male nudity and less female nudity in film and TV. At least that's how it looks to me? Anyone...

Most memorable nude scene

Weve all seen movies where actors and actresses appeared naked and eventually engaged in sexual encounters, but I think that when we look back on them, there was one in particular that stood and still stands out from the rest. Even if the movie...

Hawaii 5-0

This past friday's Dec 5th , episode of Hawaii 5-0 opened with one of the characters interacting with his girl friend in the shower. Both were discretely nude, this being prime time network TV. Then 2 masked men entered the bathroom and...

Chernobyl SKY TV Drama

Nude scene in one of the episodes for all the wrong reasons, where the miners are working in such extreme heat around the reactor. To stay cool they work naked.

Corny Movies with Good Nudity

New to the group so I thought I would throw something out. Two corny/fun movies that I have seen recently with well done nudity were When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth (uncut) and of course Barbarella with Jane Fonda.

nudity vs. violence in films

i have nothing against violence in films if it tells a story and is important to the action, but i do not know why nudity gets cut or never even put into film when harshviolence is considered acceptable. i am not just talking about sexual nudity. i...

POSING FOR NUDE PORTRAITS

La Seydoux, Adle Exarchopoulos in Blue is the Warmest Color (the hottest sex scenes ever!) and Kate Winslet in Titanic are interesting in that both have scenes involving nude portraits...I'm sure there are others but can't think of any more...

Trading Places

I watched Trading Places this evening. It had been a long time since I'd seen it and I forgot / didn't realize that there are several scenes where women topless or almost nude is quite casual including Jamie Lee Curtis. Too bad that casual...

Latest Post
by  
Whole plot is naturism

Greeting Nudies!can u suggest some films which the movies whole plot is based on nudism similiar like 'educating julie','act naturally'