Morfa Dyffyn

Recommendations please?

I am possibly planning on a trip to Morfa dyffryn for a week or two next year. Any recommendations on places to stay that cater for disabled persons, also near to the nudist part of the beach? Had a great year at Marros sands Carmarthenshire, but...

Latest Post
by  
Staying at barmouth bay caravan park

Hi all need some advise im staying at barmout Bay caravan park was wandering if its possible to walk along beach to get too nudist area, if so how long roughly I'm fast walker

Latest Post
by  
GBSD 2022

Are you going to the Great British Skinny Dip, Morfa Dyffryn Beach Day on the 25th June this year? Reply if you are and hopefully see you there.

MORFA DYFFRYN BEACH - GETTING THERE (WHAT...

Just to update things and maybe make it easier for people to get too, I thought I'd add some What Three Words links to help all you naturists find the place: Parking is best found here on the campsite https://w3w.co/generated.those.unicorns ...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Saturday 29th august 2020

Hi everyone planning a trip to morfa this Saturday. Would love to meet anyone who is going. Let me know if you want to meet when there. Look forward to hearing from you x

Latest Post
by  
Morfa beach summer 2019

Hello, I am hoping to visit the beach as much as possible this summer and would welcome anybody that might be interested in joining me.

Easter weekend

Hi guys!! As the weather looks good for the Easter bank holiday I thought Id venture down to the beach on Saturday and was just wondering if any of you guys are planning on it too?

Latest Post
by  
Camping

Where's the best place to stay if looking to camp for a week?

Whitsun 2017

We will be there this whitsun weekend, weather permitting

Latest Post
by  
Public Transit

There seems to be very little activity in this discussion forum but what the heck ... does anyone know if there is a bus route that passes anywhere within 5 km of the beach? If so, do you know where I might find any information about this route,...