Turtle Lake resort

Nudie Jam Band at Turtle Lake

Calling nudie musicians in S MI. Are you interested in jamming with fellow nude musicians at Turtle Lake Resort? DM to learn more. Electric bass players highly desired.

Latest Post
by  
This weekend at Turtle Lake

Friday night movie - Gary Shepard memorial volleyball tournament. Naked Adventure Club Detroit gathering also this weekend at TLR

Latest Post
by  
Great fireworks display

Another great fireworks display last night TLR. The team at TLR never disappoint there were even some new types of sparklers I have never seen before. This fireworks display was great and rivals most other ones I have seen. Always a treat despite...

Latest Post
by  
Nude Olympics comes to close

With the closing ceremony at 5 p.m. the Nude Olympics at TLR seven days of events see below. The final event was water volleyball with 5 teams of nine competing in rally score round robin tournament. Friday 6/28 - 7 PM Opening Ceremony & Golf Cart...

Latest Post
by  
start off the 2024 naturist season Memorial...

Lots of stuff happening at Turtle Lake Resort on Memorial Day weekend. Live band, a DJ dance, ladder ball and Mini golf tourney's sing along and yoga to boot. Great way to start off the 2024 naturist season.

Latest Post
by  
ping pong tournament at TLR

A ping pong tournament was held at Turtle Lake resort today. There were enough participants to have both a men's and women's bracket. Both the men's and women's top seed had to be defeated to get the eventual winners . I was able to...

Latest Post
by  
Comedy show scheduled for May 18

Comedy Night at Turtle Lake Resort Saturday, May 18, 2024 - 9:00 PM Tkts are $30 solo $50 couple purchased in advance.

Latest Post
by  
Annual bring your own team water volleyball...

The annual bring your own team water volleyball tourney is this weekend. This is penultimate winter activity event before the focus shifts to spring and summer activities.

Water volleyball tourneys start this weekend

Winter water volleyball tournaments at TLR start this weekend Saturday . Arrive before 12 to be placed on team.

Musicfest underway

MusicFest underway at TLR highlight so far is the foam pit. First band og pdf the night playing now

Latest Post
by