Naked Kitchen

Broccoli and Cheese Salad

Broccoli and Cheese Salad Course: Side Dish Categories: Pot Luck, Salad Source: https://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Salads/Broccoli-and-Cheese-Salad/ml/1/?utm_source=ppl-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mrfooddaily20160601 Serving size: 12...

Latest Post
by  
Beef, Barley and Root Vegetable Stew

This hearty one-pot meal is surprisingly low in fat and calories. Like all braised meat stews, it takes some time to cook, but the leftovers reheat well and it tastes even better the next day. You can also let it simmer unattended in your slow...

Stuff Hitting Stuff

Was wondering if any other guys have an issue with their penis coming into contact with kitchen cabinetry or the stove while cooking.

Molasses Cookies

Giant Molasses Cookies Recipe Course: Snack Categories: Cookie Source: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/giant-molasses-cookies Serving size: 24 servings Preparation time: 30 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Ingredients 1-1/2 cups butter, softened 2...

Latest Post
by  
Baking ...

Not much for cooking, but I do get into baking. I do bagels, challah bread, pies, and other things. Don't do cakes anymore and I don't even eat them! It seems many cooks have one recipe that they are looking for the perfect rendition of that...

Latest Post
by  
The power of naked cooking

Do you think to influence the food when you are cooking it naked ?

Latest Post
by  
Taco Salad

1 Onion, chopped 1 Head lettuce, chopped 4 Tomatoes, chopped 1 lb. Ground Beef 1 16oz bottle Catalina dressing 1 8oz pkg. shredded cheddar cheese 1 large bag tortilla chips 1 pkg. Taco SeasoningBrown ground beef with onion, drain, add Taco...

Latest Post
by  
SWEET and SPICY GLAZED CHICKEN

Here is a recipe for the crockpot, allows more time for sunning and enjoying the out-of-doors.SWEET N SPICY GLAZED CHICKEN6 (4-oz. each) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 1 tablespoon cooking oil 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon ground black...

Latest Post
by  
Father's Day

Are you making anything special for Father's Day? We're having fresh strawberries over ice cream. Planning bi bim bah for dinner. KC

Latest Post
by