Elegant Nudist Ladies

What outfit is at the same time most elegant...

Say you are my companion in a place like Cap d'Agde, where anything goes and you take me out for a walk and then for a private party to which we have been invited. You want me to attract all attention and receive lots of compliments. You are...

What would you like to be in your next life?

Ok, full disclosure, I'm not a big believer in metempsychosis, but this question is I think better than one like "what do you regret to not have achieved in life". So rather than telling me something like "I'm sorry I...

Old topics

Now of course nobody reads old topics but it still is a pity this group was deleted three times already. I found some of my old topics - the more elaborated ones, written when I was travelling, with little or no internet connection. I read the ones...

I'll stop uploading artistic pics

Most people don't care much about the artistic value of their pics. Capturing the moment typically suffices. And I think this is fine for a site like TN. In my previous account, I had marked specifically on my profile a promise that all pics...

Pics should be of members

Being a democrat, and not a tyrant, I would like to ask all of your opinion on a new rule I am proposing. All pics submitted should be of members of the Group. If you can't post nude ones, well send the pic to someone who can. But I would like...

New nudist ladies

I don't even remember how many ladies I converted to nudism the last couple of years. I have many friends and I am a good listener, so ladies have a tendency to trust me and like to spend time with me. I have also become very open about my...

ENL Cover Girl

Jeanne is, of course, undoubtedly totally gorgeous and founder of the ENL group so rightly has been our cover girl for a month or so. It might be time to select a new cover girl for the next few weeks, requests and votes may be cast as you wish, is...

A shared vision for ENL group

As your newest moderator for the group [falls silent to a smattering of applause] I share Flora's and Jeanne's original vision for this group, I realise I'm really kind of the wrong gender for moderating a Ladies group, I hope you...

New mod, not an Elegant Nudist Lady

Much as I don't like the idea of having a bloke moderating a ladies'group, I had to accept the evidence. Astair is the only really active member left and he has been very successful at convincing our lady members to be generous and share...

I thank you, elegant Doyens, once more

... Once again I found myself not a member and wondering what happened. Love, Kacey