Elegant Nudist Ladies

Bianca Censori's bottomless antics

Kanye's West young new wife is very sexy. Not that I am a big fan of D cups (I have a pair of those myself, thank you, and I would gladly exchange them for Bs) but I must admit that her boobs are spectacular. Ok, they may be C's because she...

TS ENL even stranger than TN ENL

We bemoan the lack of interaction on the TN version of ENL, but it's even stranger in the sister group. Where the activity is exceedingly low, despite great photos being posted. There, the numbers wanting membership is very very high, many...

Your preferred pics

I see activity diminishing in this group and increasing in the sister group on TS. Now, I am not surprised, guys like sexually explicit pics and videos. I guess in particular the ones of ladies they got to know a bit. On the other hand, in some of...

Have I been duped?

As I've said before, more than once, I use GoogleLens to check photos sent to me. The ones of NG25 I posted today, I have deleted myself, as although they were emailed to me by NG25, GoogleLens has tracked them as being images of Renata...

Dancing naked on bar tables

It only happened to me once. Ok, 1.5 times. That is, without counting a couple of times in private gatherings, among friends. Such as for the last New Year's Eve party, but it was a special setting: we were 8 ladies and 7 gents and we went on my...

Dancing naked... Part 2

The second time I danced naked in front of a crowd it was not in a nudist context and it was not really on a bar table. It was also during summer holidays in a club not far from the beach. On the DJ side, they had these two round podiums or...

TN Mods deleting ENL Pics

Well well, it may be one mod, it may be many... but Richie the sleuth may have found one of them. 6.35AM Richie posts 6 beautiful pics of our lovely lady members to the ENL album, writing commentary for each pic... 6.36AM Tony53 (private profile and...

My gym dilemma

I had a chat yesterday with the guy who seems to be in charge in my gym. He looks like a nice guy, always smiling and ready to make a compliment - something less and less men dare to do. He offered a few times to give me some free coaching, which I...

TN catch 22

We are in a twilight zone! So, seems TN checks whether some pics are posted to other sites, then assumes the poster has not the copy right to post the photo on the TN site, not sure how celeb photos get through but, hey-ho... ENL often on special...

The saddest thing on ENL...

... Is that when one of the sexiest girls on this site, Minti, posts her beautiful, sexy fully nude pics, even taken in incongruous places, only one third of those who look at them click on Like. So two thirds of the a**holes don't like them?...