Elegant Nudist Ladies

Exhibitionism

Nudists are often accused of being exhibitionists. And to a certain degree this is true. Not in the official, medical sense, which is something like "deriving exclusive or main sexual satisfaction from exposing one's naked body to, usually...

Upcoming Shoots

I have taken a week off work in October to do a shooting tour. I will be based in Brussels but can travel reasonable distance. I will be mainly shooting to find my photography hobby, but will pose for free for an interesting project, or for friends....

Hope you enjoyed the show...

... on TS. Now those were top shelf pics (taken with a real camera, with real posing). While they were also erotic, (most of) the sex acts were simulated - although what is sex and where does simulation and playful teasing stops and actual sex...

My neighbour and his photo obsession

I have two (male) neighbours who seem to be interested in taking pictures of me. One is on the side of the house, facing the window which I use to play with sunlight (you've seen dozens of those pics). But when I see him, I normally pull the...

The photo session dilemma

This is a dilemma for guys. So suppose I pose for you, you have booked me for three hours but I accepted to not get paid, it's time for print (TFP), I just want some nice nude pics for my book and you have both the skills and the equipment for...

That BDSM shoot and the rape dilemma

Richie wanted me to share the story of my shoot with Thomas when he tied me up eagle spread. I am not a model. My first nude pic was taken 6 years ago - by D. I have a dancing background, I can still do the splits so during these years I modelled a...

Holiday photos

As always we took a few weeks in nudist resorts in the Gironde. A great time, although with my fair skin I avoided the sun. Still, being naked from morning to evening was marvellous. These are sensitive places to take photos, but I managed some. I...

Why do guys pretend to be women on TN?

I saw another topic on this question but I felt frustrated because it went on a very moralistic tone, style "that is bad, "they shouldn't do that" or "they should learn to be themselves". I am a believer in trying to...

Pics on TN/TS

No issue with how long pics remain on TN - the mods promptly delete all my pics. Including fully dressed ones. Today I tested with three pics: one not really dressed, one dressed in sexy latex club wear and another one in a very banal knee-length...

Voyeurism

The topic on exhibitionism was so successful (3 full pages of replies in August!) that I promised to launch a similar one on voyeurism. Again, the official, medical definition of voyeurism must be something like "deriving the unique or most...