Male Erection Acceptance Group

What can I say, I love erections!

I love everything about them. I love talking about them, I love looking at them, and of course I love having one myself. I really do wish they were more accepted and appreciated in the nudist community. Personally I dont see an erection as...

The pride of an erect penis.

There is nothing so defining masculinity than a fully erect penis. A hard penis is a pleasure giver and a life conceiver. No one would be here today if it weren't for a very hard penis. So, show it in pride to anyone who cares to see. Penis...

In public setting: spa/sauna/steam...

As you think about places that are public and yet private (those noted in the header), what is your comfort level when your penis is erect/becomes erect and one or more clearly take notice? Their taking notice is manifested in a number of...

Are Boners Contagious?

Been randomly speaking about this subject the last few days and seems to be an interest in discussion, so here it is. Do you think erections are contagious like a yawn? Im not talking about self pleasure hard ons. Im talking about say at a beach or...

K-Spa Experience

This seems like the best place to talk about this experience. Ive been obsessed with Korean spas lately since my first time in Virginia. It was an awesome experience and I was instantly hooked. Each time I opt in for the scrub since visiting one is...

Best platform for an erection positive...

I've been thinking about creating a group for nudists that just want to get together and chat, maybe get on webcam and not be ashamed if they get hard, but also not pressured to do something with it. So far, I am not sure if I should create it...

Voyeur / Exhibitionist

Who doesnt like to see a boner sticking straight out and proud? Trying to get a Skype group started again where we can chat be erect hands free and not worry. No wank there are enough groups for that

erection types.

I get two types of erection. 1) my penis is just hard and erect, not that full., without sexual thought or stimulation 2) my penis is extremly hard, feeling full ,with the head swollen and throbbing with intent.

Showing an Erection?

Note this groups name is "Male Erection Acceptance Group" It does not imply you can show erections here. It's more of a discussion group. There is another site where the rules are more relaxed, "Trueswingers" where I am also...