Caught Nude/Naked

Caught naked with my paper

It wasn't embarrassing for me but it was for the lady. It was early in the morn when I decided to walk to the end of lane to get my paper naked of course as it was early in the daylight morning hours. Just picked it up and was about to return to...

First time nude in this trail and got caught.

I usually go to this rail to take nude pics. This time, almost dusk, decided to take everything off and walk nude for a bit. I knew someone could walk by but you can cover up quick if you saw someone from far away. You can also hear the walking...

Yoga and MIL

We stayed with the MIL for a few months while our next home was being renovated. Her usual morning routine was coffee while chatting with my wife and checking her cell phone. She never ventured down to her basement until later in the day. Every...

Latest Post
by  
House cleaner

New milestone today! I was in the laundry room folding clothes (nude as usual) when I did not hear our house cleaner knocking at the front door. The door was unlocked so he let himself in and surprised me in the laundry room. Rather than grabbing a...

There Is Something That I Have To Laugh At,...

That is that the people who are going on some sort of nude walk, run, bicycle ride, stroll on a textile beach, taking the trash out, picking up the newspaper, et cetera, et cetera. That is that for the most part they seem to fall into one of two...

Against the trend, my drive was noticed

Usually when driving my sedan with the windows down, everyone else, whether on the road or walking on the footpath (sidewalk) seems oblivious. Not today. I think I attracted attention twice! The first was a case of them noticing but not necessarily...

Caught in the back yard

Early last year (our Summer) before lockdown and work from home became the norm where I was living, I used to have a large part of my back yard no-one could see when the neighbours were at work. Id not yet met the new tenants next door, but they...

Latest Post
by  
My first clandestine night-time stroll

With warmer weather upon us deep downunder (Melbourne) and with me reading these daring stories on TN, I finally got around to taking a local night-time stroll wearing less than I'm supposed to. A large local park is not too far away and...

Meter Reader

So this morning I was taking advantage of the beautiful day and moved my weight bench out to the side yard to do my morning routine. Nude of course. I heard the gate open and jumped up, startled. It was the gas company representative who was there,...

A good outcome

During my first year as a student I was placed in lodgings as there was no room in a hall of residence. However, a few guys managed to rent flats (apartments) after a few weeks which was better. i hadn't had much luck finding anyone to share...